And in the blink of an eye it’s November. Time has suddenly taken on at an accelerated pace. Before we know it, it will be Thanksgiving. Almost everyone I know treasures this holiday more than most others. It’s a time to rejoice and reflect on all things we’re thankful for. It’s a time to celebrate with family and friends. Here in the US, celebrations and desserts go hand-in-hand. This is why I’ve scoured the internet for some Thanksgiving dessert recipes that are sure to please all crowds.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe – Julie Measures
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Apple Cobbler Recipe – Small Town Woman
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – CincyShopper
- Easy No-Bake Cookie Pie – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Hummingbird Cake – Home. Made. Interest.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Dinner at the Zoo
- Classic Cinnamon Apple Cobbler – Table for Seven
- Apple Caramel Cream Cheese Bundt Cake – Small Town Woman
- Easy Pumpkin Crepes Recipe – Thrifty Jinxy
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie – Will Cook For Smiles
- Caramel Apple Skillet Pull Apart Bread – Butter, Love, and Cowboys
- Easy Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts Recipe with Glaze – Crayons and Cravings
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake Recipe – Ann’s Entitled Life
- Gingerbread Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce – Tornadough Alli
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Pie – In The Kids Kitchen
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Perfect Pumpkin Roll – Chef in Training
- Caramel Apple Pie with Cookie Crust – Will Cook For Smiles
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes – Sally’s Baking Addiction
I recently posted about some delicious Fall desserts, which are also perfect for the Thanksgiving holidays. Can you tell that I like my desserts? LOL!
Jaclyn Anne says
Yum! So many great ideas for Thanksgiving dessert! Thanks for including our pumpkin doughnuts in this great round-up!
Your recipe looks amazing! Donuts are my favorite!! Stacie xo
Erika Ann says
Had to go back to this post of yours and thank you for curating all of these! Wasn’t able to 100% copy these recipes but I was really inspired to create something of my own.