Did someone say SALE at Sephora?! You heard that right! It’s that time again for their pre-holiday sale for Beauty Insiders. I generally shop more luxury beauty products, especially when it comes to skincare. I’ve decided to share my 12 MUST HAVE Luxury Picks for the Sephora Sale. Some of these items are Limited Edition.
How the Sephora sale works:
- First Access • October 26–29 + November 2–5
Sephora Rouge members get two weekends to shop top holiday beauty finds at a whopping 20% off with code ROUGEBONUS
- Next Wave • November 9–12 All VIB members will receive access to shop holiday event products at 20% off with code VIBBONUS
- Final Pool • November 16–19 Beauty Insider Members will be able to shop the holiday event at 15% off with code BIBONUS
If you’re not already a member, you can sign up now to be a Beauty Insider to take advantage of the sale. It’s a great way to pick up items for the beauty lover on your holiday gift giving list.
Here are my TOP 12 MUST HAVE Luxury Picks for the Sephora Sale:
You can click on any picture to get more info or shop the sale!
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen Lip – This unique dual-phase lip treatment suspends botanical lip enhancers and hundreds of beads of microalgae oil in collagen water to help visibly fill out lips and improve lip definition with long-lasting benefits. Formulated with active plant collagen, and Algenist’s naturally sourced and sustainably produced Alguronic Acid, this formula helps smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the lips and mouth area for a youthful, more enhanced appearance.
- Nuface Trinity + Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment Bundle – An FDA-cleared, handheld facial toning device that is clinically tested for improved facial contour, skin tone, and wrinkle reduction along with the Trinity ELE attachment for the eye and lip area. I bought one of these a few months ago. I try to use it a few times a week to give my facial muscles a “workout.” You can buy the Nuface by itself, but I recommend the eye and lip attachment to get into smaller areas.
- Clarisonic Mia Smart 3-in-1 Connected Sonic Beauty Device – This is not your mother’s Clarisonic!! I’ve had this new model for a few months now and am in LOVE! It visibly minimizes pores and under-eye puffiness, creates firmer-feeling contours, and allows for flawless makeup blending. It features two cleansing modes and a Smart mode to run all applicators and routines with a timer guides you through each zone. Video coming soon so I can show you all how fantastic this new addition to the Clarisonic family is.
- Play! by Sephora – This is a beauty box filled with five beauty samples that are delivered right to your door every month. I’ve been getting this box for a few years now. It’s only $10 per month. Some month’s are better than others. However, overall it is fantastic and any beauty lover would love to get this bag of surprises in the mail.
- It Cosmetics It’s Time to Celebrate You – This is a limited-edition gift set from It Cosmetics featuring four anti-aging skincare and makeup favorites to help you create a beautiful holiday eye look. This is a great way to sample some of their top rated products at a good price.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture The Slim Matte Lipstick – YSL is one of my all time lipstick brands. This is a new addition to the line. A super-slim, square lipstick that provides luxurious, full, long wear and matte color in couture-inspired shades developed for every skin tone. I’m certain you’ll find at least one that will please you.
- Beauty Blender Sweet Indulgence Set – Using a Beauty Blender is my favorite foundation application method. This is a limited-edition collection of blenders and cleansing essentials.
- Nars Hot Tryst Cheek Palette – Nars has some of the best blushes in the biz! This limited-edition palette features four iconic blushes and two highlighting powders to contour and highlight.
- YSL Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain – Like I said, YSL is one of my favorite lipstick brands, and their lip stains are probably my all time favorites. They have several different options from glossy to matte. I love them all and think you will too if you try them. They’re lightweight and stay on the lips for hours.
- Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay – The original Naked palette from Urban Decay was a game changer for me. I feel like they’ve only gotten better with each new addition. The latest is the Naked Cherry and it’s a GORGEOUS warm palette that I love on all eye colors.
- Blush Glitter GloPRO Facial Regeneration Tool from BeautyBio – I am a huge fan and believer in microneedling to rebuild and repair collagen. This is a nice kit that includes the roller and skincare products to get started. The way it works – as microneedles glide over the skin, skin’s natural rejuvenation response is ignited, which stimulates cells to restore volume and glow from the inside out. Skin instantly regenerates and forms visibly firmer, bouncier skin.
- Drunk Elephant’s The Big Reveal Kit – This is a set of five skincare products help you reveal your youthful complexion. This brand has become a cult favorite for good reason. Their products are top of the line for providing anti-aging benefits. This kit is a good way to sample some of the products to see which you want to repurchase.
Are you planning to shop the Sephora Sale? My advice is to shop early because the good stuff sells out fast, especially the limited editions and kits.
So there you have my 12 Must Have luxury picks for the Sephora sale. Let me know your favorite luxury beauty products.
*Affiliate links are used in this post. If you click on one of my links, I will earn a small commission. This does not affect your price or your shopping experience. I appreciate your support of my blog.