Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the temperatures, the colors, and most of all I love the tastes of the season. I do love pumpkin spice everything, however, there’s much more to Fall tastes for me. I’m trying to keep my love for delicious Fall desserts to a minimum these next few months because both of my daughters are getting married soon and I’d like to actually fit into my dresses.
All of these Fall inspired desserts pair perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings too. You know me, dessert doesn’t have to be eaten after a meal. It can BE the meal!!
- Apple Fritters – Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Caramel Apple Betty Dessert Shooters – Food Meanderings
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf – In The Kids Kitchen
- Apple Blondies with Maple Icing – Baking a Moment
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe – Melanie Cooks
- Fall Inspired Ooey Gooey Cake Mix Cheesecake Bars – PinkWhen
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – CincyShopper
- Maple-Glazed Sugar Cookies with Pecans – The Anthony Kitchen
- Spiced Zucchini Bundt Cake – Ever After In the Woods
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie – Julias Simply Southern
- Super Moist Pumpkin Walnut Bread – The Quiet Grove
- Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips – Sugar & Soul
- Nutella Pumpkin Bars Recipe – Mission: to Save
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe – Crayons and Cravings
- Apple and Cinnamon Crumble Cake – Pretty Sweet
- Pumpkin Lush Bars – CincyShopper
- No Bake Recipe Peanut Butter and Chocolate Acorn Cookies – Mission: to Save
- Caramel Apple Cake – Upstate Ramblings
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bites Dessert Recipe – Honey and Lime
- Grandma’s Apple Crisp Recipe – Mission: to Save
Just in case you’re a fan of the pumpkin spice flavor like I am, you can check out my previous post for pumpkin breakfast recipes. Just because they say breakfast doesn’t mean they have to be eaten for breakfast!
Do you have any favorite delicious Fall desserts recipes that you’d like to share with me?
What a great group of recipes you have collected- thank you for including one of my recipes!
Thanks Jenn! Your recipes are all amazing! I need to share them more often. Stacie xo
Never Say Die Beauty says
I’m looking for quick apple recipes so thank you. Perfect timing!
Never Say Die Beauty recently posted…Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester Brightening Eye Serum
I’m into fall desserts! They’re my favs.
Courtney recently posted…Fall Giveaway
I’m not into pumpkin for the season but apple is hard to resist. Great collection of recipes.
MarciaF recently posted…Cheers to the Sunday Scoop Giveaway page #giveaways
Cindy Ingalls says
I have a recipe for pumpkin bars with a cream cheese frosting that I love. After reading these recipes, I’m hungry!
Cindy Ingalls recently posted…Powered by Flowers: ELEMIS Peptide 24/7 Collection!
Sahrish Adeel says
This post is soooo yummy and now I am craving most things from the list. 😀
Lola Seicento says
These recipes look delectable for the fall!
This post is SO bad for my healthy-eating attempts! Oh my! I think I’ll try the No-Bake Pumpkin Pie, since it sounds very easy to whip up for a party.
CosmetopiaDigest.com recently posted…Space NK Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 Contents, Spoilers: Ships WW
Cassie Tucker says
You had me at Apple Fritters, my favorite dessert / donut ever! I also opened two other recipes for later as well!
Glad to help out! LOL! I’m all about Fall desserts. Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…Oprah Magazine’s October Big Question