Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the temperatures, the colors, and most of all I love the tastes of the season. I do love pumpkin spice everything, however, there’s much more to Fall tastes for me. I’m trying to keep my love for delicious Fall desserts to a minimum these next few months because both of my daughters are getting married soon and I’d like to actually fit into my dresses.
All of these Fall inspired desserts pair perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea in the mornings too. You know me, dessert doesn’t have to be eaten after a meal. It can BE the meal!!
- Apple Fritters – Beyond the Chicken Coop
- Caramel Apple Betty Dessert Shooters – Food Meanderings
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf – In The Kids Kitchen
- Apple Blondies with Maple Icing – Baking a Moment
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe – Melanie Cooks
- Fall Inspired Ooey Gooey Cake Mix Cheesecake Bars – PinkWhen
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes – CincyShopper
- Maple-Glazed Sugar Cookies with Pecans – The Anthony Kitchen
- Spiced Zucchini Bundt Cake – Ever After In the Woods
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie – Julias Simply Southern
- Super Moist Pumpkin Walnut Bread – The Quiet Grove
- Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips – Sugar & Soul
- Nutella Pumpkin Bars Recipe – Mission: to Save
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe – Crayons and Cravings
- Apple and Cinnamon Crumble Cake – Pretty Sweet
- Pumpkin Lush Bars – CincyShopper
- No Bake Recipe Peanut Butter and Chocolate Acorn Cookies – Mission: to Save
- Caramel Apple Cake – Upstate Ramblings
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bites Dessert Recipe – Honey and Lime
- Grandma’s Apple Crisp Recipe – Mission: to Save
Just in case you’re a fan of the pumpkin spice flavor like I am, you can check out my previous post for pumpkin breakfast recipes. Just because they say breakfast doesn’t mean they have to be eaten for breakfast!
Do you have any favorite delicious Fall desserts recipes that you’d like to share with me?