Are you looking for a delicious treat for guests or just for the family? You’ve come to the right place because I have a recipe for you today for mouth watering Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake Bites. My recipe is for the Turtle Cheesecake variety (YUM)! These are the perfect size to delight your taste buds any time of day. I personally love the mini size. But don’t let that fool you because they pack a lot of punch! This dessert is made in the Instant Pot, one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. I think we all have one of these handy multi-use cookers by now. I use the 6 quart size.
Instant Pot Mini Turtle Cheesecake Bites
Prep time: 10 minutes (makes about 40 bites)
Cook time: 1 hour (caramel) + 15 minutes (cheesecake) + 4 hours (cool time in fridge) = 5 hr. 15 min.
Total time: 5 hours, 25 minutes
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp sugar, granulated
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- Chopped pecans
- Remove the label from the condensed milk can. Open the lid, remove, and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the can on the trivet. Pour enough water in the instant pot so it covers 3/4 of the outside of the can.
- Set to High Pressure for 35 minutes. It will take about 30 minutes to come to pressure due to the amount of water.
- Once the time is complete, carefully remove the can with tongs, and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the crust.
- Lightly grease with cooking spray your egg molds. Place 1 tbsp graham cracker crust at the moment. Make sure to press down or they will fall apart in the removing from the mold process.
Here are some affordable options for egg molds if you don’t already have any:
- Place the milk and chips in the microwave for about 1 minute. Mix well. Place in the microwave longer to melt if needed.
- Place 1 tbsp of the chocolate ganache in the mold on top of the egg mold.
- In a large bowl, beat together the brown sugar, flour and the cream cheese.
- Add in the vanilla extract and sour cream. Mix well.
- Followed by this, add one egg at a time while continuing to mix.
- Pour the cheesecake mix in the egg mold over the chocolate. Don’t overfill so the aluminum doesn’t get stuck to the cheesecake.
- Cover the egg molds with aluminum foil.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the instant pot. Place the trivet inside the pot. Place the egg molds inside your pot (the egg molds will stack one on top of another.).
- Lock and seal your lid. Close your sealing valve.
- Set Instant Pot to High Pressure for 5 minutes. Allow for natural release for 10 minutes.
- Remove the egg molds, and transfer to a cooling rack. Allow it to cool, and then transfer to the refrigerator. Let it cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before popping out of the molds.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the bites, followed by the caramel sauce. Top with chopped pecans.
You can easily change up this Instant Pot Mini Cheesecake Bites recipe by using different toppings. Better yet, make a variety or sampler tray to please everyone in the house.
Enjoy these delicious bite-size morsels any time of year! They’re perfect for the holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and more.
You can see more dessert ideas in a roundup post that I did a while back. And below is a link to the Instant Pot that I have and love.
*I appreciate you supporting my blog by using my affiliate links.