Did you know the average American generates 25% more waste around the holidays? Why not do your part and recycle? You probably have some empty boxes or baskets lying around. You can reuse them as gift baskets for your friends and family this holiday season. They’re super easy to make. Just cover a box in gift wrap or grab an empty basket, add some tissue paper and the presents. You can head to your local dollar store and get creative with some extra decorations! Throw in your friend’s favorite candy as a thoughtful final touch.
Need some gifting inspo? We’ve got three different gift basket ideas to suit three different friends/family members below! On a budget? One or two beauty sets in a nicely decorated shoe box make a great affordable gift. Be sure to check out all of the sale items on Sephora’s site for some extra great deals to gift for the holidays.
Pamper Gift Basket
We all know someone who deserves a pamper this winter season. Gift them a basket including some of these goodies as a treat:
- Use a satin robe as the base of the basket. Why not buy a matching one for yourself and plan a pamper girls’ night in?
- No pamper sesh is complete without a good face mask! Origin’s set of 5 Mini Masks is sure to have something to suit your friend’s skin type.
- Finish off the skin treatments with Peace Out’s set of acne treatment dots, pore strips, and under eye patches.
- Product build up from a whole year of styling can leave the hair dry and brittle – include O&M’s Seven Day Miracle Moisture Mask for some much-needed rehydration.
- A scented candle burning in the background is a relaxation essential – add VOLUSPA’s Mini Candle Trio to finish off the basket.
NYE Night Out Gift Basket
We all have a party animal in our lives. Treat them this holiday period with a gift basket full of makeup to create the perfect New Year’s Eve look:
- Cover primer, brows, bronzer, and mascara all in one set with Benefit’s Mini Candle Trio
- No NYE look is complete without shimmery eyelids. Tarte’s Toasted eyeshadow palette is full of warm browns and neutrals (with a mix of matte and shimmer finishes) – perfect to create a full eye look with just one palette.
- If you can’t glow brighter than a disco ball on New Year’s Eve, when can you!? Get the glow with Cover FX’s Glam & Glow Liquid Lights Set.
- Complement any eye look with Sephora’s Mystery Lip Kit. It features a Kat Von D nude liquid lipstick, a Bite Beauty red shade, plus a mystery lip product!
- For a makeup look that lasts longer than the countdown to midnight, include Urban Decay’s All Nighter Setting Spray as a finishing touch.
The Best of Brands Gift Basket
Maybe one of your friends is looking to switch up her beauty routine in 2019? Sephora has released ‘Sephora Favorites’ gift sets this year. Each set features products from a range of different well-known beauty brands. Treat your friend to some of these sets so she can find her new holy grails for 2019!
- The Perfume Travel Sampler set is a great way to discover a new signature scent.
- Find the perfect lip product with Give Me Lip – featuring top brands like YSL, Marc Jacobs, and NARS.
- Test a range of different mini highlighters (powder, liquid, and stick) with the Glow For It kit.
- The Pro Artist Picks skin product set is perfect for any skincare fanatic.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE BEAUTY GIFT BASKET IDEAS. LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE DOWN IN THE COMMENTS!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use my link I will earn a small commission. The price is still the same for you and helps support my blog efforts. Thanks for you support!
Laura shares beauty tips & tricks, reviews products, and evaluates academic research on beauty at Makeupscholar.com. She is a recent MSc. Economics graduate, and has been obsessed with all things makeup and beauty related for over 10 years!