Did you know that the average American will spend approx $885 on gifts this holiday season? With the added expense of holiday entertainment and food to consider – December is going to be an expensive month.
Avoid breaking the bank with my list of budget friendly beauty gifts from Sephora! Whether you’re looking for cute mini gift sets, stocking stuffers, or something for your Secret Santa – this guide has got you covered.
Worried about compromising on quality? You don’t have to splash the cash to get some great beauty gifts for the holidays! Some higher end beauty brands on this list released smaller, more budget friendly beauty essentials sets – making a little bit of luxury accessible to almost everyone.
Between Stacie’s luxury Sephora picks, and this list of budget friendly beauty bits – we’ve got all your beauty gifts covered for 2018!
HERE ARE MY TOP 5 BUDGET BEAUTY GIFT ESSENTIALS THIS SEASON (All are $25 or less) :
*affiliate links are used in this post*
- Sephora’s Favorites – Beauty Unmasked – We all have friends and family that deserve to be pampered this year. So why not treat them with this limited edition pampering skincare gift set? It contains a range of luxury minis from some of the biggest skincare brands – Glamglow, Kiehl’s, Origins, Dr. Jart, Boscia, and Sephora. The mini masks and treatments address a range of skin concerns, including: tackling redness and acne, minimizing pores, and hydrating dry skin.
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna – Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set – Fenty has been the talk of the Youtube and blogging beauty community for the past year and a half. With good reason! Let your makeup obsessed friends and family join in on the hype with this cute gift set. It contains minis of the much coveted gloss bomb in ‘Fenty Glow’ and ‘Killawatt’ freestyle highlighter.
- Mini Beauty Tree Ornaments – A lot of beauty brands released mini tree ornaments this holiday season – perfect for those that celebrate Christmas! Some of my faves include Urban Decay setting spray, Fenty Beauty lipsticks, and Nails Inc nail polish.
Why not buy one for your Secret Santa at the office? Or get creative and decorate a mini tree with a couple of these ornaments as a unique gift! Benefit’s mini ornament mascaras (Roller Lash, Bad Gal BANG!, and They’re Real) also make thoughtful stocking stuffers if you know your friend’s favorite.
- Tarte – Beach, Sleep, Repeat Mini Set – A super affordable limited edition makeup gift set for those missing the sun in the colder months! It contains minis of Tarte’s blush in ‘First Class’, and their ‘Smart Mascara’. Perfect for the teens in your life just starting out with makeup.
- Moroccanoil – Ultimate Favorites – What about your friends and family that don’t wear makeup? Check out Moroccanoil’s limited edition hair and body tin set – it contains minis of some of their best-selling products. The mini dry shampoo, hair oil, and body moisturizer are perfect for hair and body care in the colder months.
Tip: An estimated 57% of all holiday purchases will be made online this year. Avoid the mad rush to the mall in December’s wintery weather. It’s easier to just shop online in your PJs from the comfort of your own home!
Those are my top 5 budget beauty gift essentials for the holidays this year. Let me know which ones are your favorite, and what’s on your current beauty wish list down below in the comments section!
Guest Author bio:
Laura shares beauty tips & tricks, reviews products, and evaluates academic research on beauty at Makeupscholar.com. She is a recent MSc. Economics graduate, and has been obsessed with all things makeup and beauty related for over 10 years!