Do you love to style your hair? I never really took the time to make my hair look good. Why? My hair is so thick that my arms are usually too tired to complete an entire look. Isn’t that crazy?! Maybe, but it’s true! That’s until I recently tried a NuMe Professional Curling Wand. Let me tell you… I love this thing! It is so easy to use. I don’t have to curl my entire head of hair to make my style look complete. I simply curl about 6 sections on each side of my head, lightly spray with hairspray and go! I get really pretty loose waves with this method. I think that from now on this is how you’ll see me.
Let’s talk about the NuMe Professional Curling Wand that I used:
- It’s the 32 mm Classic Curling Wand. Mine is the pink one.
- The wand is made of 100% tourmaline infused ceramic to seal in hair’s moisture for shiny hair.
- It is clipless for crease-free curls.
- There is an on/off switch for the wand. After turning the wand on, it heats up to 410 degrees.
- It uses negative ion technology.
- It came with a heat-resistant glove.
- It has a 9 foot cord that swivels 360 degrees to avoid tangles.
Verdict: I love this curling wand! It was easy to use to achieve really pretty waves in my hair. I’m not very good at doing my own hair and feel like this wand helped me achieve a nice pulled together look. With practice, I’m getting better each time I use it. I highly recommend the NuMe products!
The offers for the anniversary bash are good for this weekend (NOW through March 27, 2016). The prices are the lowest that I’ve seen. So, if you’ve been thinking of trying a NuMe professional curling wand or straightener, now would be the time to try one. To get these great offers click on the link below each picture above.
*PR sample. Affiliate links are used in this post. This means that I earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase using one of my links. Thanks for your support!