Are you snowed in from one of the crazy winter storms? When I’m cold there’s nothing I love more than a hot, thick and hearty bowl of soup with a piece of warm bread. My personal favorite soups are tomato, vegetable and French onion. I consider soup to be my comfort food.
I like to throw in extra ingredients that I have in my refrigerator or pantry to change up a recipe to suit my mood. For example, I may toss brown rice or barley into my tomato soup to make it heartier. I’m a pescatarian (vegetarian who eats some seafood), so I need to add sources of protein to some recipes as well to make sure I’m getting enough.
I hope you enjoy this roundup of delicious soup recipes from some of my favorite blogs.
- Hearty Southwest Black Bean Soup – TidyMom
- Easy Rotisserie Chicken Soup Recipe – Busy Being Jennifer
- Chicken Parmesan Soup Recipe – Closet Cooking
- Panera Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup – Girl and the Kitchen
- Easy Chunky Potato Soup – Merry About Town
- Beef Barley Winter Soup – Cooking on the Front Burner
- French Onion Soup Recipe – Tastes Better From Scratch
- Ham Noodle Soup – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Tuscan Style Chicken Soup – Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary
- Easy Homemade Tomato Soup – A Mindfull Mom
- Sweet Potato & Red Pepper Soup – Vegan Recipes from Cassie Howard
- Hearty Healthy Chicken and Barley soup – Watch What U Eat
- Creamy and Healthy Cauliflower Soup – The flavours of kitchen
- Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup – Busy Being Jennifer
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup – Life Made Sweeter
- Hearty White Bean Soup with Sausage – Delicious Meets Healthy
- Winter Squash Soup – Eerens Kitchen
- Lemon Ginger Chicken Soup – 5 Minutes for Mom
- Copycat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup – A Mindfull Mom
- Healthy Barley Soup Recipe – Watch What U Eat
I would love to get more delicious soup recipes to add to my collection. Please tell me about your favorites (especially the vegetarian ones) or send me a link with your recipe. I received my own Instant Pot for my birthday (I’ve purchased several as gifts and everyone loved them), so I’m super excited to try it out for making soup. Do you use an Instant Pot for making soup? Share away!!