Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Have you ever stopped to think about the origin of the holiday that we celebrate on February 14th? Me either! However, for the purpose of this post I thought I’d look it up. According to BBC, the day gets its name from a famous saint. It came to be celebrated as a day of romance from about the 14th century.
Every year my husband gets me a beautiful flower arrangement and a sweet card. Sometimes he gifts me chocolates or jewelry too. I find it incredibly difficult trying to figure out what to give my husband for this holiday. Men definitely have this one much easier when it comes to gifting. Let me know what your favorite gift to give on Valentine’s Day is. I need help! After celebrating 30 Valentine’s Days with my hubby I’m completely out of new gift ideas!
If you happen to be looking for new Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes to serve to your significant other or to your gal pals, I’ve got you covered! I’m a sucker for anything and everything pink, especially cocktails. LOL! Drinks that are our favorite color just taste better, don’t they? I’m actually not a big drinker of alcoholic beverages. However, I do enjoy a delicious and pretty cocktail from time to time.
Check out this roundup of delicious Valentine’s Day cocktail recipes. I’m sure there’s something for everyone in this list.
- Strawberry Moscow Mules – Blackberry Babe
- Valentines Cocktail with Strawberries – Andrea Janssen
- Cherry Bomb Skinny Cocktail – The Tiptoe Fairy
- Spiced Cranberry Cocktail Recipe – Tammilee Tips
- Love Charm Martini Cocktail – Wicked Good Kitchen
- Chocolate Strawberry Martini – Viktorias Table
- Cupid’s Broken Arrow – Practically Functional
- Strawberry Shortcake Martini – Delightful E Made
- The Scarlet Kiss – The Kitchen Magpie
- Love Potion Cocktail – Homemade Hooplah
- Hugs & Kisses Martini – Home is Where the Boat Is
- Strawberries and Champagne Margarita – Pizzazzerie
- Valentine’s Day Cocktail – Honestly Yum
- Whiskey Seduction – Saveur
- Lascivious Love Potion – The Tiptoe Fairy
- Rose Water Gin Cocktail – Sugar and Charm
- The Red Pom Cocktail Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Rosé Champagne Wine Cocktail – Tammilee Tips
- Raspberry Champagne Float – Well Plated
- Rosé Champagne Cocktail – The Kitchn
So i’m reading your blog and i see Valentines day and i’m thinking must be last years post only to realise that we are actually in February so its less than two weeks away.
Kyra Rodriguez says
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing those recipes! Can’t wait to try some of it~
Rose Molina says
Hi Stacie! I love all your content! You are such an inspiration to me and I’m sure to many others! Was wondering if you could post some pictures of your daughters wedding. Thanks so much in advance and for all that you do!!! HUGS!
You’re so sweet! We’re still waiting for the wedding photos. Any day now… stay tuned! Stacie xo