Hi Everyone! Welcome to this week’s issue of Beauty Tips! This is going to be a weekly round-up post of beauty tips from some of the top beauty bloggers. Tips will be included from the categories of makeup, skincare, hair care, nails, hygiene, product reviews, tutorials, etc. I’m sure that there will be something appealing to everyone. Take a few minutes and browse around to find some topics that appeal to you.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are a huge fan of BB Creams, then you really need to try L’OCCITANE Immortelle Precious BB Cream SPF 30! It’s absolutely perfect for the summer!
- TheFabZilla: Want or Need? TheFabZilla dissects Urban Decay Naked Smoky. You decide!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mud, Mud and MORE MUD From Borghese.. Find Out Why I Fell In LOVE!
- Beauty on the Bayou: ELF vs. SARA HAPP LIP SCRUB
- Painted Ladies: For nourished, healthy nails and cuticles, apply a healthy dose of Nail Butter regularly!
- Advice Sisters Beauty Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: the Advice Sisters have reviewed the brand new I Am Juicy Couture fragrance
- Chameleon Stampede: Mandy tried Smashbox’s best sellers and found some great little staples to keep in her bag.
- I Know all the Words: The perfect Canadian red lip made easy wth Smashbox + Flare + Donald Robertson Be Legendary Lipstick in Canadian Flare
- Beauty by Miss L: Does MAC False Lashes Extreme Black mascara really works as promised?
- Fluttering Lashes: With summertime in full swing, stock up on the essential summer beauty buys!
- Makeuprshutup: Is this a miracle cleanser? Stephanie puts it to the test…
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Ninja Polish Nebula is the sparkly glitter polish you’ve been looking for!
- Endlessummer Blog: Save your hands and feet â€“ enter Cheryl Lee MD Cracked Hands & Feet Kit giveaway!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Have you met the LUNA by FOREO? Erika’s love for this innovative skin care device is deep and it is real!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Although Allison is obsessed by the Tarina Tarantino packaging, she loves the Eye Dream Hypershadow & created her version of a smokey eye and FOTD
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: What does it take to get a brighter and healthier smile?
Lauren Spann says
thanks for sharing all of these! I need to up my beauty game.
Southern Elle Style
You are beautiful already! Beauty products and techniques are just a lot of fun though. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
aimee ( says
I will need to pin this to my Beauty board. Lots of great information that people can benefit from.
Thanks Aimee! Please stop by again because I plan to have many more beauty tip round up posts. Have a wonderful day! Stacie xo
Kathryn Curling says
thanks for sharing. there’s some great stuff here
Thanks Kathryn! These ladies always have great information to share. I appreciate you stopping by! Stacie xo
Denay DeGuzman says
What a great beauty-product round-up! I’m pinning this on Pinterest so I’ll have it for later. Thanks for taking the time to collect all this fabulous information!
Thanks for pinning! I’ll be having these on a weekly basis so please check back again. Stacie xo
Neely ( says
These are the best. I find so many tricks I can use which is great since I hate spending too much time on my makeup
Thanks Neely! I agree that a makeup routine shouldn’t take too long. There are more important things to get to for sure!! Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo