We’re back! It’s time for another roundup of beauty tips for you from the Beauty Blog Coalition. This week the ladies and I are talking about all areas of beauty from skincare to mascara to nail polish. Stop by and visit these wonderful blogs and let us know if there’s a product that you’d like to see reviewed. I was excited to see Avon included in the product reviews this week since I’m a rep and love most of their products that I’ve tried.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Want to have a spa experience every single time you take a shower? Then Aroma Sense AS-Opus Vitamin C Shower Head is the ticket! Enter the Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog GIVEAWAY for your chance to win this game-changer!
- Spontaneous Chick: This week Spontaneous Chick discusses why the beauty benefits of turmeric have been a favorite of the Chinese, Indian and Middle Eastern cultures for centuries.
- TheFabZilla: Tom Ford Soleil 2016 Collection is simply irresistible!Check out my stash!
- I Know all the Words: All things Blinc with the Blinc Discovery Collection (including their famous mascara, of course!)
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Need help finding a good foundation for summer? Take a look at this list of blogger recommendations.
- Beauty by Miss L: Lovely budget friendly Avon Ultra Glazewear lip glosses.
- Color Me So Crazy: I am Showing Off 3 Beautiful **NEW** Nail Colors from Pacifica… Check it out!!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl is showing you how she cares for her dry skin during the warmer months.
- Collective Beauty: Affordable cream eyeshadow sticks from Maybelline!
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Don’t know what to do with your nails? Follow Jessica’s lead, pick three polishes and create some nail art!
Angela Johnson says
Thanks for this great list of beauty blogs. And i also visited avon site. I also love most of their products.
Angela Johnson recently posted…6 Amazing Hair Care Tips and Tricks
Thanks! Stop by for my weekly roundup post and giveaways too! Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…6 Tips For Finding Confidence In Your Smile