Who doesn’t love receiving surprises in the mail?! I’m a huge fan. One f my favorite things to get in the mail is the monthly Must Have Box from POPSUGAR. The #MustHaveBox retails for $39.95 per month when you subscribe to their monthly program. If you subscribe to multiple months the cost will go down. These boxes are always worth a minimum of $100 and most times they’re worth a lot more. You can get more information by going to their site HERE.
Let’s take a look at the contents of the December box…
*pr sample/affiliate links
- Odeme Catchall & Ring Dish – This is a beautiful porcelain dish set that’s perfect for putting on your vanity to catch your jewelry, hair accessories, lipsticks and more. It matches all decor. Retail $67
- Color Restore Color Protecting Top Coat Serum from Dessange Professional Hair – This is a hair serum that’s supposed to give hair a nice shiny and smooth look, whether your hair is color treated or not. I haven’t used mine yet but plan to with my next washing. Retail $11.99
- Date Night Bobby Pins from Mane Message – Who doesn’t like pretty bobby pins?! These are perfect for jazzing up your hair do. Retail $10
- Winky Lux Lip Pill in Bunny – I hadn’t heard of this brand before receiving it in this months box, but I’m now a fan. The little pill is so pretty, as is this shade. Retail $14
- Snowfall Pendant from Bauble Bar – This is a pretty statement necklace that can be worn alone or layered with other necklaces. It’s exclusive to POPSUGAR. Retail $28
- My sweet tooth is a huge fan of this Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix from Sister’s Gourmet – This little mason jar is filled with almost all ingredients needed to make a baker’s dozen cookies. It makes a really nice gift too! Retail $6.99
So, as you can see, this box is well worth it’s $39.95 price tag. AND I’m excited to share a special coupon code that you can use to save $5 on your first box with code: SHOP5 at the POPSUGAR website now. You can even use the code when purchasing the box as a gift.
Remember the #MustHaveBox when you’re doing your holiday shopping. It’s a gift that would please all the ladies on your list!
*POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else. I’m a real paid subscriber to this box for over 2 years now (or maybe it’s 3 years by now…).
Michaela - The Mani Café says
i live in france and Dessange products seem very popular here!
Kristi V BeginNails says
That chocolate chip cookie mix sounds delish! I really love the jewelry dish too! It would look amazing on my vanity. 🙂
Love this box! I’d especially love the tray and necklace. Those stand out to me. And cookies always stand out to me.
MarciaF recently posted…SPARITUAL GOLD for all your holiday nail needs
I haven’t gotten a popsugar box for awhile. I should pick up the next one.
Naked Without Polish says
The shade of that lip stick is great! This would make a great gift.
This is a pretty awesome box – I mean, cookies?! <3
Shipra recently posted…ColourPop x Hello Kitty Mama’s Apple Pie Quad Swatches and Review
Krystal E says
I’m pleasantly surprised by the dish and ring! Thank you for the great review!
Love the contents specially that lipstick
Shilpa recently posted…Winter Dressing 101 – How To Wear Ankle Boots
My Nail Polish Obsession says
A cookie jar mix?!! No way!
Ehmkay Nails says
I didn’t even know they had a box! Great selection. Not sure I would need it all but worth the price
Jessica Scull says
The December box was one of their best! Loved everything!
Emily Draher says
Oh how lovely! The ring dish is just gorgeous – I love things like that for my bedroom and beauty room!
Thanks! I love fun dishes like this too and this one is great because it matches all decor. Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…Happy Holidays & After Christmas Sales
That lipstick packaging!!! Dies!!!
I agree! It’s so fun! Stacie xo
Becca Catlett says
This is such a cool box, a lovely mix of products! Love that cookie kit x