I am the absolute worst procrastinator there ever was! I totally admit it. I’ve mentioned it in another post here on my blog recently. I don’t know what it is this year. It might be that the majority of our holiday decorations are in storage that I’m just not feeling so Christmasy. I don’t really know. But whether I’m into it or not, it’s happening! I finally hit the point of freaking out and started ordering things online. Luckily most online shopping has great free or reduced shipping, expedited shipping and more. I still have a few more gifts to go and then I can relax.
*affiliate links used in this post
Here are some of my last minute holiday gifts for men based on my own shopping this year…
You can shop for all of these items by clicking on each item in the pictures below.
- Amazon has some amazing technology with the Echo, Tap and Dot. I know that several of these are sold out until after Christmas. However, the Amazon Tap is still available and you can have it in time for Christmas if needed. I ordered this device for several men on my list. It’s a portable voice activated device that does so many cool things such as plays your music, shops for you and more. They’ve been reduced to only $89 right now!! They’re one of this year’s hottest gifts!
- You will never go wrong with a Patagonia 1/4 zip pullover. It’s perfect from fall through spring. These are available in a variety of colors for only $69.
- I think I purchase a Fossil watch for my husband every single year since he’s a watch collector. They’re reasonably priced and good quality so they last for years. This one is $115.
- Keep his feet warm and comfy with Ugg slippers. These last for years as well and I promise he will love them! Retail $89
- My last suggestion is this cool pair of headphones from Samsung. They’re wireless and not only play his favorite music, but also track fitness stats. They come in several colors and sell for $199