This month’s BoxyCharm subscription box is the quarterly upgraded box for me. If you’re not aware of this beauty subscription program, I will quickly fill you in. The regular subscription box is delivered monthly for $21. As a subscriber, I have the option to upgrade my box 4x per year (December, March, June and September) for an additional fee of $28.99 to receive added goodies in my box. I will let you know that I haven’t been disappointed yet.
You can see another one of my boxes here. I love this box so much that its the only beauty subscription box that I get nowadays. Visit the Boxycharm site for more info on the monthly box as well as this upgraded box. With the holidays coming, remember this one for gift giving too.
Let’s get on with my September BoxyLuxe Reveal!
- IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm – For the majority of the products that I use on my hair, most are formulated to hydrate hair. My hair isn’t necessarily dry or brittle, however I do like to add hydration because I feel like it makes the hair softer to the touch. I have not tried this product yet, but I plan to use it the next time I wash my hair. MSRP $29
- Sutra Clipless Curling Iron – I can always use new hair tools. This curling iron has a cool tip which should help me to avoid burns. The wand has a ceramic heating element and an infused titanium barrel. It’s 1 1/4 inch diameter for adding all types of curl. The one thing that I don’t like is that it is simple on or off. There is no room for temperature adjustment. MSRP $65
- Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum – I’ve been all about the vitamin c in my skincare routine lately and have heard positive reviews on the products from Glow Recipe. This product has the cutest packaging! It has a stable blend of pineapple juice, aha and bromelain enzymes combined with soothing ingredients for brightening and smoothing the skin. MSRP $49
- Dr Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask – I love using face masks and I love the Dr Brandt brand. I can’t wait to use this sleeping mask that’s formulated to reduce redness, soothe irritation and lock in moisture. MSRP $52
- Violet Voss The Essentials Palette – I have another Violet Voss palette that I love, so I can say with confidence that this palette is high quality. However, if you know me then you know that I never wear bright eyeshadow in bright shades. I’m am the queen of neutrals. So, while this is beautiful to look at, I will probably give it away. MSRP $29
- Hank & Henry Blickity Black Liquid Eyeliner – I don’t use liquid liner often because I usually just wear a gel type liner in my tightline area. However, I’m happy to have this vegan formula to use when the mood strikes. MSRP $20
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Rubino – The color is a bit out of my comfort zone. In addition, I’m not a fan of the straight up liquid lipstick formula from Stila. I prefer the ones that are from the sheer line as I find them to be more comfortable on my lips. MSRP $22
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Palette – I got a whiff of this gorgeous palette before I could see it with my eyes and I was already sold. Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess products have always been at the top of my list. This Chisel palette is perfect because it has everything that I need for bronzing, contour and highlighting in one place. MSRP $45
What’s your favorite item in the September Boxyluxe?
*I earn a small credit if you choose to purchase a box with my link. Thanks for your support of my blog,.
I wanted the Violet Voss palette! I got the face sculpting palette instead. *sigh* But I am very happy with the Moda brushes and the Sunday Riley cream, so…
I didn’t realize that there are so many varieties in what is in people’s boxes. You definitely got some great products too! Stacie xo