Are you a fan of makeup and beauty products? Duh! That’s probably why you’re here visiting my blog in the first place! I completely adore a good beauty subscription program and have tried many throughout the years. I started with some of the first ones that came out many years ago. Some have been hits and others have been more of a miss. The IPSY Glam Bag subscription is SO good, that not only do I purchase it myself, but I’ve also become a brand ambassador and receive a monthly bag for promotional review.
There are several levels or price points in the IPSY Glam Bag subscription programs.
- The regular Glam Bag contains 5 deluxe samples in a mini size zipper bag every month for just $12. I feel like these bags are good for people who don’t have a lot of beauty products who want to try out a small size before committing to large size products.
- The Glam Bag Plus features 5 full-size products in a drawstring bag that is personalized to you for only $25. The products can be hair care products, skincare products, nail products, and of course, makeup products, depending on your Beauty Quiz results. You also have the option to choose three of your five full-size products, so you can be sure your bag is perfect for you. This is what I LOVE about this bag option. I always pick my 3 items each month based on the 2 items that are chosen for me. One month I chose all eyeshadow palettes. Another month I chose all different mascaras to try.
- The Glam Bag Ultimate contains 8 full size beauty products AND 4 deluxe sample size products in a themed makeup bag for $50 a month. You receive a mix of hair care products, makeup products, skincare products, and nail products from both well-known and indie brands (including Ipster cult favorites). The products you receive are based on your answers to their beauty quiz. You also have the option to choose one of your eight full-size products, so you can ensure your bag is perfect for you. I haven’t tried this one yet, but will probably give it a try in the future.
Currently, Glam Bag is available in both Canada (including its territories and military locations) and the U.S. (including its territories, PO Boxes, APO, DPO, and FPO boxes). The Glam Bag Plus and Ultimate are both available in only the US at this time.
Above are the fun products that came in my December 2020 IPSY Glam bag. The pink sherpa bag is a fun touch. All of this goodness is just $12.
My December IPSY Glam Bag Assortment (All of this for $12):
- Murad Essential-C™ Cleanser
- Benefit Pore Primer
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara Mini
- Purlisse Beauty Blue Lotus 4-in-1 Eye Adore Serum
- Beau Gâchis IPSY Exclusive Limited-Edition Powder Brush
My December Glam Bag Plus Assortment (All of these FULL SIZE PRODUCTS for $25):
- Veriphy 20/20 Phytoglycogen + Peptides Eye Cream
- Wander Beauty Skyliner Black Gel Eyeliner
- Nomad Cosmetics Nomad x Tuscany Intense Eyeshadow Palette
- QMS Ace Vitamin Day & Night Cream
- TULA Skincare So Polished Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
The newest addition to IPSY…
And now there’s a brand new subscription coming to IPSY called Refreshments. Be sure to sign up to receive a notification for when it becomes available. I received my first assortment bag and just had to share with you! The products are contain clean ingredients that are100% vegan and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, gluten and nut allergens. In addition, they’re cruelty-free and clinically, allergy, and dermatologist-tested. Each product starts at just $5 for members. That’s 20-30% off MSRP!
I was happy that my first shipment arrived just in time for for my travels in December. It contained 3 products in a pretty bag.
All of the products that I have are fantastic, especially for this time of year. I received a hand cream, body lotion and face cleansing wipes. The packaging is beautiful and the products are wonderful. They feel way more glamorous than their pricing.
Here’s how the Refreshments program is explained on their website:
What do you think? Do any of these IPSY Glam Bag subscription programs appeal to you?
*As mentioned above, I received these subscription bags for review. I also purchase their monthly Glam Bag Plus on my own because I truly love it.
I skipped December, but I am getting Ipsy Glam Bag Plus this month and I also signed up for the new Glam Bag X. I’m excited to see what they have in store. I am excited about my Plus choices, which include a perfume I am eager to try.
Oh nice! I will try the Glam Bag X sometime too. I love it that we get to pick 3 products in our Glam Bag Plus. Enjoy your goodies! Stacie xo
Buffy Lewis says
I was sent the QMS day and night cream instead of what I actually ordered in my bag. I started using it a week ago and now my skin is itchy, dry, scaly and peeling. It is all over my face and neck and this is the only thing I have added that is new in my beauty routine. I have stopped using this but unfortunately this has happened during a week where I have a job interview so I am pretty upset.
Oh no, that’s not good. Did you contact IPSY about them sending you the wrong product? I wonder what ingredient caused the problems… I haven’t tried mine yet. I hope your interview went well anyway!! Stacie xo