Since I didn’t take too many pictures this week for my Silent Sunday weekly post, I thought it would be fun to revisit a post theme that I used to do on a regular basis. This is called the Sunday Social. Neely (from A Complete Waste of Makeup) and Ashley (from Ashley Lately) host this fun social each week. They give 5 questions for everyone to answer. Everyone links up and hops around each other’s blogs to see what others answered. It’s a fun way to have your readers get to know you as well as a fun way to make new friends.
This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite Genre of Music? It’s country all the way for me.
2. Favorite Genre of movies? I like comedy and romance. I hate scary movies and things that make me cry.
3. Do you watch Reality TV? If so what was the first show you remember watching . I think Survivor might be the first reality tv show watched at my house. These days we’re all about the Real Housewives though.
4. Actress you’d want to be BFF’s with? Sarah Jessica Parker, because who doesn’t love Carrie Bradshaw?!
5. Actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with? Probably George Clooney, just because he’s hot.
Come link up with us and make some new friends! Sunday Social is a great way to find new blogs! Encourage your friends to come get Social too!!
Shania Twain is my favorite country singer. I’d love to meet her.
Oh, I love her too!!! She was one of the first country artists I listened to. Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo
George Clooney would definitely be at the top of my list….if only I could have picked more than one. LOL I chose Chris Hemsworth. 🙂
I think there would be a lot of us fighting over George. LOL! Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo