Have you heard of the Sephora Play Box? This is a monthly subscription box that costs only $10 (plus sales tax) for some great sample size products. There are often super deluxe size products included in the boxes as well. Sephora started this subscription box program just for months ago. It’s currently available in only a handful of areas. Hopefully it will be available to everyone soon. If I hear anything from Sephora, I’ll let you know.
I didn’t do blog posts on the three previous Sephora Play boxes that I received. However, I did film unboxing videos for the first two boxes, which can be see HERE (September) and HERE (October). I unpacked the November box and started using those products right away without filming. Sorry about that. I will tell you though that it was a really good box which included a Bite Beauty lipstick and a Buxom gloss.
Let’s look at the products contained in the December Play Box:
- NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum: 7 individual sample packets of this lightweight treatment serum that is packed with potent natural ingredients to improve and protect skin and prevent visible signs of aging. I’ve used this in the past and find it to be a nice serum.
- Flowerbomb perfume sample: Layers of floral followed by notes of patchouli and vanilla. I already have enough samples of this perfume to last a long time.
- Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil from Fresh: A lightweight oil designed to moisturize and nurture the skin. It has seabuckthorn oil in it which I am quite fond of. This bottle is perfect for travel.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in Black: You can never have too many waterproof eyeliners! This is a nice intense black one that lasts all day.
- Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion: I already have the full size product of this one. It’s nice for exfoiliating the skin and improving the look of large pores. It can be a bit harsh, so use only 1-2 times per week.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Duo: I absolutely love the colors in this duo. They’re perfect for my everyday looks. They blend easily and last all day.
Do you subscribe to the Sephora Play Box? Worth the $10 to you? I love it and am thrilled that it was available here in Texas as one of the first states to get it.
*I purchased this product with my own money. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.