Do you love beauty subscription boxes as much as I do? Today I will be doing a reveal post of the latest Sephora Play Subscription Box. This is the February, 2016 box. This subscription program is unfortunately not available to everyone just yet. Sephora rolled it out as a beta testing type program several months ago. I sure hope they make it available to all very soon. It’s really hard for me to show something that isn’t somewhat readily available to everyone.
The cost of this box is a mere $10 (plus tax) per month for 5-6 nice sample products. These are all products from the brands that Sephora carries in their stores and online. Therefore, some of the brands are luxury items. This makes me quite happy!
The February Sephora Play Box included the following:
- A nice sample of the sensual fragrance Tom Ford Black Orchid. It’s a little bit heavy to me, but I love it. This fragrance retails over $100, so I’m thrilled to have a sample size.
- Sample size Lancome Liqui-Pencil Longwear eyeliner in Noir Intense. I’m thrilled to have this eyeliner since I don’t believe I’ve tried it before. Great for on-the-go use.
- Bumble and Bumble Pret-A-Powder is triple whammy – equal parts dry shampoo, style extender and volume. I’m excited to give this a try.
- Bareminerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil-Balm in Plumberry Pop – I have several of these, but not this color. This one is a gorgeous shade that I’m so ready to use.
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Natural in Copper Pink – I only have a few lipsticks from this line and they are very impressive. This one will be nice day and night.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara – I’ve used this mascara in the past, but it’s been a long time, so I’m happy to have this one for travel. Who doesn’t love a mascara that lengthens, volumizes, curls and conditions all in one?!
Verdict: For $10 this is a GREAT beauty subscription box!
Let me know if you’re lucky to live in a state where the Sephora Play Box is available.
*I paid for this box with my own money.