Time flies when you’re having fun! Or at least when you’re busy. I’ve been extremely busy lately, but in a good way. I’ve been doing my regular beauty blogging. We’re building our new custom home and I’ve been taking a lot of time to explore all of the options that are out there. It’s been a fun process. I kind of wish I could time hop and see what the house will look like complete. But that would be like wishing time away and I think I prefer to take it one day at a time and just enjoy life. Here’s a picture of where we are so far:
Now, on to this week’s Beauty Blog Coalition roundup… Take a look at some of the wonderful reviews from my beauty blogging friends.
- Color Me So Crazy: Rimmel London has a fantastic lineup of products and I have a **few** to show you!!
- TheFabZilla: Ready to see a very wearable toffee black lipstick? Check out Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Color Enhancing Lipstick – Noir Revelateur.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TOM FORD Beauty Cream Color for Eyes SS16 Runway Collection Overview and Swatches of Every Gorgeous Shade!
- Beauty by Miss L: Detangling brush sent from heaven – the Tangle Angel hair brush!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty has discovered the fabulous multitasker, Exuviance Sheer Daily Protector SPF 50, a sunscreen/moisturizer/primer in one! Plus it has another benefit you’ll love. Check out her review.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Can drugstore foundation perform as well as high end products? Read Stacie’s review of the new L’Oreal foundation.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you looking for a pretty neutral color? Jessica shows off Butter London’s Lucy in the Sky!