Makeup Revolution USA recently launched its new line of Precision Brush Sets designed to master the art of makeup. These oval makeup brushes are for creating an airbrushed look. They’re ergonomically designed with flexible wands that help glide foundations, powders and shadows across your face, cheeks, nose and eyes. The soft bristles provide quick, blendable and even coverage for a flawless finish each and every time.
Brushes can be purchased individually or as sets like these that I’m sharing below. Individual brushes start at $8 each. They are sold exclusively through the MakeupRevolution USA website at www.makeuprevolutionusa.com.
This set retails for $22 and includes:
- Pro Precision Round Blending Eye Brush – Ideal for smoothing or blending powder or cream eye shadows for a perfect finish. Also ideal for the corners of the eye and crease in the lid.
- Pro Precision Eyeliner Brush – It’s narrow brush shape provides a firm yet precise application of eye liner.
- Pro Precision Oval Eye Brush– Perfectly blends powder and cream shadows for a quick, smooth and perfect application each time.
This set retails for $30 and includes:
- Pro Precision Brush Oval Face – Perfect for use with foundation, bronzer or finishing powder.
- Pro Precision Brush Oval Cheek – Ideal for sculpting out the perfect cheekbone.
- The Pro Precision Brush Oval Shape – Creates the perfect shading and highlighting for the smaller areas of your face plus it can be used with concealer.
These new Makeup Revolution Oval Brushes feel lightweight and luxurious in my hands. They’re so soft! I’ve been using the face set daily to apply my liquid foundations and bronzer. My foundation applies perfectly for an airbrushed looking finish. I use the smaller brush to apply foundation and concealer under my eyes. The eye brushes are wonderful too. The only brush that I’m not a fan of is the Precision Eyeliner Brush. I couldn’t work with it to apply my eyeliner. It was too awkward and bulky. However, it did work for applying eyeshadow.
What do you think of oval makeup brushes? Have you tried any yet?
Follow Makeup Revolution USA on Social Media:
*PR samples received for editorial consideration. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.