When I try a product and love what it does for me, then I want to shout it from the rooftops. That’s how I feel about the PrimeLash Mascara from Prime Prometics. I hadn’t heard about the brand before until I had an opportunity to work with the brand last year. I think more people need to know about this brand and their products, so I’m going to do a review of the PrimeLash mascara here on my blog for you.
About the brand:
I invite you to browse the Prime Prometics brand, which is a clean beauty brand designed specifically for women over 50 and our needs. They’re a leader in the pro age movement. They have makeup and skincare products that help us look and feel our best. The products are cruelty free, are infused with bioactive nutrients extracted from herbs and plants, are hypoallergenic and more. The brand also gives back by donating to cancer research.
What I LOVE about PrimeLash Mascara:
- The wand – Everyone is different in their mascara wand preference. For me, it’s a plastic wand with bristles that deposit the mascara pigment evenly to my lashes. Bonus if it was a tapered design to get into the corners of my eyes easily. The Primelash mascara wand is 100 percent exactly what I dream of for the perfect design.
- The formula – This mascara is hypoallergenic and made from natural ingredients that doesn’t make my eyes tear. It has bioactive nutrients in it that actually help the lashes to grow over time. The mascara comes in three different colors (black, brown and blue), all of which are highly pigmented.
- Appearance – My lashes look so much longer and thicker when I use this mascara. My lashes look wispy when I use this instead of heavy and thick (like some other mascara formulas I’ve used in the past).
- The side effects – The side effect is longer and stronger lashes. My lashes look amazing after using this for only a few months. My lashes look long and wispy using the mascara without any clumping.
- Removal – The mascara goes on easily and stays put all day. Removal is extra easy. It comes off when I wash my face with my regular face wash and water. I sometimes use micellar water or makeup remover too, especially if I use eye liner on a particular day.