You may be tired of hearing about it every year, but the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is one that I look forward to every summer. They have items at some fantastic discounted prices. The sale kicks off the Fall season and shares some of the styles that will be trending. There are clothing, beauty, shoes, accessories and more on sale for women. There are also categories for men, kids, the home, etc. All are worth peeking at. I don’t think a year has gone by without me buying at least one thing.
How the N Anniversary Sale works:
If you’re. Nordstrom cardholder, then you have access to shop the sale early. You access date depends on your status. Mine is Influencer, which means that I’m able to shop the sale beginning on July 9th this year. There were 2 statuses above me that could start shopping earlier. The best way to shop the sale is to set up a Wish List. When you’re time to shop becomes available, then you simply “add to cart” and checkout. It’s pretty simple.
When my time came up for shopping, I added the items that I wanted. However, some of the items were sold out. However, like years past, most of the items become available at a later date (during or after the sale) and I receive notifications to my email at that time so I can decide if I still want to purchase. You’re under no obligation to buy things from your wish list. It’s just nice to have and I highly recommend setting one up.
I’m going to share some collages of the things that I have on my Wish Lists and the things that I’ve purchased so far. I’m linking you to my LTK account for easy access to all of my picks here. Follow me in the app if you use it (@makeupobsessedmom). It makes it so easy to shop these days.
- I recently started using a ton of products from Kopari. I’m so impressed and think you will be too. Everything smells SO good and will leave your skin smooth and hydrated.
- You can’t go wrong with a Nuface microcurrent device. They have several options available during the sale at great prices. These really do work to tone the facial muscles. The key to using them is consistency.
- Red light helps improve the appearance of wrinkles by building collagen. You can easily do this at home with this handheld device. Again, consistency is key to visible improvements.
- My favorite table top LED mirror is on sale. I’ve had mine for many years and even put it in my travel bag for vacation makeup application.
- I linked some makeup products from a few of my favorite brands too if you like neutral, natural looks like I do.
- When it comes to hair tools and products, Dry Bar has some of the best. This one’s a great gift idea too!
- I’m a sucker for the dresses in this year’s sale and I actually purchase all 4 of the ones above. I can’t wait for them to arrive!
- I purchased the packable puffer jacket for my trip to Europe in the Fall. I couldn’t resist the price.
- I picked up the gold and pearl Kendra Scott earrings because they’ll go with everything for years to come.
- Now’s the time to grab a soft Barefoot Dreams sweater. They’re part of the sale every year and sell out fast.
- I also purchased the hot pink sports top because I love the color and the thumb holes.
From the shoes and handbags category, I purchased a few items and am thinking that I may still grab a few more. I’m trying not to over-do it…
- I bought the Nike tennis shoes because I got them last year in the black and still wear them almost every day. I love the slip on style.
- I picked up the Schutz block heel sandals, but ended up getting them in the Platina color instead since I already have so many nude colored shoes.
- I also purchased the navy rucksack bag to take on my trip in the Fall. It will be perfect when out sightseeing.
- That leads me to the quilted belt bag. I love the style and think it’s not in the sale (still under $100), but I couldn’t resist.
- The last must-have item is the Ugg slippers. Grab some asap at the sale price. They always make great holiday gifts and come on several colors.
Remember, don’t be discouraged if items are sold out. They really do come back in stock during the sale period. Put them on your wish list to get informed when they become available again. This happens to me every year – and it actually happened again this year as I was able to get a few things as they were restocked.
That’s it for me! Let me know if you have any questions and tell me what you got or what you’re planning to buy from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year.
I really focused on the clothing from the sale this year. I wanted to get a few dresses that would fit well and be timeless that I knew I’d get lots of wear from. I ordered the four dresses from above and I LOVE the fit of 3 of them. They’re all figure flattering. The one that didn’t work for me was the Orange Floral Julia Jordan dress. It was okay, but the top had a little too much fabric and was a little frumpy looking on me.
The other item that I returned was the pink Free People active top. It was too tight and form fitting for my liking.
That’s it! I kept everything else that I purchased and added one more lightweight jacket that I know I will get a ton of wear from on my morning walks when it cools down.
Let me know if you shopped the sale and what you got too!!
**Please note, I will make a small commission if you make a purchase by clicking on any of the links in this post. Thank you for your support!