Since I know that you like a sale as as much as I do, I’m sharing my Amazon Prime Day sale recommendations with you. I had access to some of the lists of items that would be included in the sale and saw some fantastic deals that you won’t want to miss if you’re in the market for any of the items. I personally think that a good sale means that an item has a discount of 25-30% or more off the original retail price. Remember that the Prime Day sales are for 2 days only (July 12 and 13th for 48 hours). Everything should be live at 12:00 a.m on the 12th. I hate to say it, but you snooze, you lose in this case. Therefore, you must shop asap. It’s a great time to pick up gifts and put them away for holiday gift giving too.
You must be an Amazon Prime member to get in on these deals. I think most of us are by now. However, If you’re not, I highly recommend you join. It is SO worth all of the perks that you get every single day. A single membership can be used my more than one household member too. You can join now and get a 30 day free trial to shop the sale. You can always easily cancel if you you don’t want a membership after trying it.
I’m linking my Amazon store here so that you can easily see what’s on my lists. I have carefully curated 2 different sale lists. One is beauty items and has some of my favorites in the lux beauty category. I also have a Household and Lifestyle List that includes items that I currently have in my own cart and will purchase when the sale days arrive. I recommend doing the same. Don’t get caught up in the frenzy and buy things that you don’t need though. Buy what you think will make YOU happy and gets you a great deal at the same time.
Here are a few tidbits about some items to check out in BEAUTY AND SKINCARE – be sure to go to my store front for the full list…
- The Nira Skincare Laser is an effective laser device for use at home. It helps to reduce lines and wrinkles with daily use for a few months and then reducing to a few times a week. It’s quick, easy and painless.
- If you don’t have a Nuface microcurrent device, now’s the time to get one at a great deal. Using this device on a regular basis will help to tone the facial muscles for firmer looking skin. There’s a reason this device is so popular!
- The Laneige Lip Sleeping Masks are tops on everyone’s lists too. I use this product on my lips every single night before sleep. It comes in a variety of scents.
- I’m new to getting highlights in my hair. My hair is brunette and I don’t want the highlights to look brassy, so I discovered these blue shampoo products from Matrix. They work great. They do have other products for blondes too.
- The Drybar round blow dryer brush helps to give a smooth round brush blowout. It’s definitely nice to have.
- The PMD face and body cleaning devices make washing fun and thorough.
- Lastly, I want to point out that I linked some fantastic hair tools, hair products and LOTS of skincare my storefront too.
Here are a few tidbits about some items to check out in the HOUSEHOLD and LIFESTYLE category…
- Apple Airpods are always a good idea. I’m grabbing a pair of the Pro version this time around. I’ve had the second generation ones for several years and they’ve gone through the laundry a few times and the still work for listening. However, the microphone finally bit the dust with the last washing. LOL!
- I’m going to get this little Bissell carpet and upholstery cleaner because I know that I’ll appreciate having it with grand babies and a dog around.
- I like my single serving coffee maker and it’s on sale, so I’m adding it to my list. I like that you only put in water for a single cup into the removable reservoir, so there’s never water sitting inside the machine.
- I love ALL of my Amazon Fire, Kindle and Echo devices and can’t recommend them highly enough.
- This Vitamix is on sale big time for those who like to make smoothies.
- I have a few kitchen gadgets on my list too. I’m going to pick up an immersion blender myself because I’ve been on a soup kick lately.
That’s it friends! I hope you get some good deals from the Amazon Prime Days sale. Let me know if there’s something you think I’d like to include in my shopping too!!
*Please note, I am an Amazon Influencer and earn a small commission on products purchased with my links. I greatly appreciate your support!
Leave a Reply