I haven’t been buying too much lately, therefore I actually have a Wish List.
1. I saw this extra firming neck cream while watching QVC in the bathtub recently (I do that often). The product sold out before I could get my order in. The ladies made this neck cream sound wonderful and made me want to try it (like everything else they talk about). I checked at my local ULTA store today, but they didn’t have this in stock yet. I guess I will have to wait.
2. Miracle Skin lip moisturizer. You know I am a sucker for any product that claims it will moisturize my lips. No matter the time of year, my lips need moisture.
3. This T3 curling iron is something that I want to try. I like the larger barrel size and have always heard good things about this brand.
4. I just know I had a back up of the Laura Mercier Loose Mineral Powder Foundation somewhere… Unfortunately I cannot seem to locate it. Doesn’t that always happen?! Maybe I already used up my backup. I really have no recollection, so I guess I will need to purchase a new one.
5. I saw this Lorac eye shadow palette while out shopping some time last month. I know I don’t need more eye shadow, therefore I put the purchase on hold. I just thought I’d include it here to remind myself that I thought it was a pretty one.
Do you have a wish list going these days?