Okay friends, I can’t state it strongly enough how much I love the Popsugar Must Have Box. Once again they have made this lady pretty happy! The monthly subscription box retails for $39.95 per month. There are deals to bring the price down when you purchase your subscription as a plan. I’ve always just done the monthly plan myself. Let’s get to the fun part now – the reveal! The inspirations for the March Popsugar Must Have Box are Feminine, Refreshing, Vibrant, Daydreaming and Illuminating.
- The first thing I pulled out of the box were these AMAZING cookies. This girl has a sweet tooth and has never turned down a good cookie. These are called Toffee Chaos from Goodie Girl Cookies and I highly recommend them! They’re actually gluten-free with a low fat, calorie and sugar content. Retail $4.99
- Next is a GORGEOUS watch from Nanette Lapore. It has an off white band and is done in rose gold metal. It was designed exclusively for Popsugar. It arrived just in time for accessorizing my spring and summer wardrobe. Retail $55
- I love the Five-Tassel Necklace from Miss Ivy Pearl. I’ve never heard of this line, but I’m happy for the introduction. It’s a fun one for a trendy addition to my spring jewelry. Retail $38.
- The box included a makeup palette from Pixi by Petra called the Book of Beauty, Minimal Makeup. This palette is right up my alley since it creates the “no makeup” look with two highlighters, two cheek tints and four eye shadows. Retail $24
- And who couldn’t use a new tube of toothpaste? This is one that I haven’t heard of before. It’s from a company called Hello. As you can see from the package, it’s an extra whitening fluoride toothpaste that’s peroxide and preservative-free. I’ll give it a try and will let you know what I think. Retail $4.49
- There was a “bonus” gift card in the box from LOLA for $10 to buy some of their 100% cotton tampons. I’ve never heard of this brand either. Retail $10
- The last thing in this month’s Must Have box is this cute Go-Anywhere Carafe and Water Glass Set from Govino. It looks like glass, but it’s actually very thin plastic. This is great for picnics or travel. Retail $14.95
Tell me what you think of the March Popsugar Must Have box. As you can see, it is well worth the $39.95 price tag to me because these are all products that I could use myself or gift to others.
*I paid for this box with my own money. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else. Affiliate link provided for your convenience. Thanks for your support!