Have you heard of the Lucky Bag from Beautylish? I was so happy to finally get my hands on one of these bags this year. The bags are offered only once a year from the Beautylish website (right after Christmas) and they sell out almost instantly. I signed up to be notified of the release date and time. I set an alarm on my phone. I was ready. I wasn’t going to let these sell out before I got my hands on one (which has happened to me several times over the past few years).
The Beautylish Lucky Bags sell for $75 for the basic bag. They have several other options to choose from, but they were sold out by the time I ordered mine. Everyone who orders gets a different variety of beauty products in their bag which arrives in late January. When ordering you tell them if you want a light/fair bag or a medium/deep bag (I think those are the options). This helps them to customize a product or two if needed.
I’m not going to lie, I was so excited to open this box to see what was inside because the Beautylish website carries some of the best from makeup and skincare brands. The box contains the carefully packaged products. However, there is no insert card or booklet describing the contents so I have to rely on my own knowledge or research.
As you can imagine, seeing these products in my box really made my day. I think I received some fantastic things that I know I will use a few that I will give away.
- Charlotte Tilbury The Iconic Palette – This limited edition eyeshadow palette retails for $65. Some colors are out of my comfort zone, but I will try to use them anyway and see what happens.
- Ardell Faux Mink lightweight lashes – I like to have nice lashes to use for special occasions. Retail value $5.70
- Juno & Co Microfiber Rosé Velvet Sponge – I can always use a nice new sponge applicator. Retail value $6
- Wayne Goss Precision Detail Brush– I love Wayne Goss brushes! Retail value $20
- Cover Fx Glitter Drops in Lunar – Hmmm… Not sure what I think about these yet. I will give them a try but I’m not a fan of straight up glitter. Retail value $44
- Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer – I already have this product and am thrilled to have another. Retails for $14
- Holifrog Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash – I had been wanting to try this brand and can always use a new cleanser. Retails for $36
- Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen – I’ve been wanting to add a beauty collagen to my dietary supplements. I’ve heard great things about this brand. Only problem with this one is that I’m a pescatarian (vegetarian who eats some seafood) and this doesn’t fit the bill for me. I will give this away. However, receiving this prompted me to find a better option for me and I purchased it in the Marine Collagen variety which sells for $36.
Verdict: I really loved my Beautylish Lucky Bag this year and can’t wait to try everything out. I will keep most items and give away the ones that I know don’t work for me. The value was definitely worth the $75 price.
You can check out or purchase the products by clicking on any of the pictures below. I will earn a small commision if you choose to make a purchase. Thank you for your support of my blog!
Let me know if you’ve heard of this tradition or purchased a Lucky Bag yourself.