I recently received the March LiveGlam Lipstick Subscription bag. This month’s Kiss Me bag contains 3 bright/bold liquid lipsticks. The colors are beautiful, but not ones that I’m comfortable wearing. Lucky for me, I have a 25 year old daughter who looks great in these types of shades. I love having daughters that I can share makeup with! Needless to say, I borrowed her lips so y’all could see just how pretty these lippies are.
This is my second bag from this fun subscription program. I posted last month about my first bag HERE. This is a monthly subscription where you receive 3 of their long-wear liquid lippies each month for only $19.99. This includes free shipping in the US and only $3.99 for shipping worldwide. And if lipstick is not your thing, they offer additional subscriptions including makeup brushes and eyeshadow palettes. You can go to their website for more information.
The March 2018 bag is called Forsaken Kiss. The three liquid lipsticks included are:
- Crush – a bright matte orange shade
- Tease – a matte mahogany shade
- Sugar Daddy – a matte warm brown shade
Here’s what LiveGlam says about this lipstick subscription:
- Not feelin’ your next lippies? Trade them! Strapped for cash? Skip a payment! Got lippie overload? Cancel anytime. It’s that simple.
- Your membership is more than just lipstick! You’ll score Reward points each month to use on free makeup and goodies!
- Step outside your comfort zone and discover a color you never knew you’d love! Our long-lasting formula will glide through your morning and even outlast your lunch. Each month is a new exciting theme that brings you new beautiful lippies at an affordable price!
What do you think? Is a lipstick subscription something that interests you?
*PR sample. Affiliate links may be included on my posts. This allows me to earn a small commission if you click on the provided links. This does not affect the price for you. Thanks for supporting my blog!