Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all accomplished your goals for 2014 and set some achievable ones for 2015. I don’t usually tell my New Year’s resolutions to others. Maybe that’s why I never keep them for too long. I usually just think of a thing or two I’d like to work on in the new year. Maybe if I express them here on paper/computer this time I’ll actually feel more committed to them. So here are some of my resolutions for 2015:
- Tone up this body… In all of reality, who doesn’t set some sort of diet or fitness goal every January 1st? The trick is always sticking to it for more than a month or two.
- Try to eat cleaner… I eat way too much junk. I’m a vegetarian but I feel like I’ve fallen off the healthier food wagon.
- Work on improving my YouTube channel and my blog… I absolutely LOVE blogging and making my YouTube videos. I’d like to grow both in 2015, so tell your friends about me if you think they’d enjoy my content.
- Save… I really need to stop spending so much and try to save a little money. I write these words as I recall all of the online shopping that I did in the past few days. Hopefully I got that out of my system.
- Find a good volunteer job. I always say that I’m going to volunteer more, but this year I plan to do it.
That’s it for me. How about you? Did you set some new year’s resolutions for 2015?