I’ve been using some eyelash and eyebrow enhancing products from The Crave Collection. I feel like I can always use some help to enhance my brows and lashes, so when I was asked if I was interested in reviewing these enhancing products I jumped at the opportunity. The Crave Collection is a niche beauty brand designed to provide targeted solutions for common beauty concerns women express. They’ve developed a unique line of products that I think you will love.
The first product that I used is called Brow Braun. It’s a fortifying eyebrow conditioner that can help change from brows from sparse and unruly to healthy and full in just 4 – 6 weeks. Key features and benefits include:
- Fortifive: a blend of peptides, amino acids, and proteins which work to enhance the appearance and natural health of the hair fibers.
- Hydroloc Technology: a blend of sugars and moisture locking ingredients including microencapsulated Hylauronic Acid which promotes enhanced moisturization.
- Rosemary: Promotes healthy brows and brings out the natural shine of the brows.
- Black Sea Rod Oil: Inspired by a natural sea extract, helps condition the brows thus minimizing breakage and leaves fibers looking plush.
- Biotin: Helps to condition your brow hair keeping them soft and helps with minimizing breakage, leaving your brows full and healthy.
I used this product for approximately six weeks so far. The product is used once a day by brushing it on your clean dry brows. I used to have bald spots in my brows and always had to fill them in. I’m thrilled to say that those bald spots are gone and my brows are looking much healthier. I will continue using this product. The .095 fl oz Brow Braun can be purchased for $85 at BeautyChoice.com.
The second product I used is called Embellash. This product is designed to fortify the eyelashes producing fuller and healthier lashes. It can be used on natural lashes and also with lash extensions. It’s formulated to make your lashes look bold and beautiful. Key features and benefits of Embellash :
- Fortifive: a blend of peptides, amino acids and proteins which work to enhance the appearance and natural health of the lashes.
- DL Panthenol: Vitamin B5 conditions your lashes minimizing breakage which helps maintain healthy, natural lashes.
- Hydroloc Technology: A blend of sugars and moisture locking ingredients including microencapsulated Hylauronic Acid which promotes enhances moisturization.
- Black Sea Rod Oil: Inspired by a natural sea extract, helps condition the lashes thus minimizing breakage and leaves lashes looking plush.
- Oat Seed Extract: An anti-irritant that helps to protect and soothe the eyelid.
I’ve used this product for approximately six weeks. I simply swipe the product across the upper and lower lash line once each day. My lashes were at their short and sparse state when I started using this product. They are now filling in beautifully and are much longer in length. The .085 fl oz Embellash treatment is $100 and can also be purchased at BeautyChoice.com.
I’m happy to say that both of these products worked for me as they were formulated to do. I’m thrilled to have better looking brows and eyelashes. I’d recommend these products if you have these same issues.