Hamilton Beach provided me with a sample of this product. All opinions are 100% mine.
Are you a fan of gadgets and tools that make life easy? I certainly am and I buy them all the time to reduce my time in the kitchen. I also like these small appliances for experimenting with snacks and meals. I recently received the Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster Oven and I’m excited to have this handy all-in-one appliance so now I can get rid of my toaster over and my old air bulky fryer.
The Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fry Toaster
Let’s talk about this pretty little appliance and it’s features…
- The Hamilton Beach oven is only 9 H x 18 W x 14 D. It’s pretty to look at and doesn’t take up much space on the counter.
- The Sure-Crisp™ function provides air fry taste, browning & crisping of food, cooks evenly & faster than other appliances.
- Easy access to food & countertop. The large glass door improves access to food.
- There are toast, air fry, bake and broil settings.
- Saves time & energy: reheats food 28% faster & uses 71% less energy. I love using the air fry setting for crisping up leftover pizza and nachos.
- The interior size is large. It fits 6 slices of bread or a 12″ pizza.
- It has a stay-on setting & 30 minute timer with auto shutoff & ready bell.
- Metal mesh basket, bake pan & broil rack included.
- There’s a slide-out crumb tray for easy cleanup.
- 1400 watts
- Can be purchased at Target stores and online for under $80.
I was home alone on a recent weekend and decided to make some of my favorite 2 ingredient bagel bites to enjoy. I’m addicted to them actually. They’re easy to make by mixing equal parts self rising flour and fat free Greek yogurt. I top mine with everything bagel seasoning. If you haven’t made them, then you really need to asap. I put them into the air fry toaster and use the bake setting at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. That’s it!
I don’t know about you, but I crave sweet treats, especially after I eat a salty meal. I decided to experiment with the leftover dough that I had from the bagel bites. I added vanilla, cinnamon and powdered sugar to the dough. I then rolled out the dough into strips and tangled them together to make them look like a funnel cake. I gave a spray on both sides with cooking oil spray, switched to the air fry setting. When the “funnel cake” was done, I topped with powdered sugar and had a delicious low calorie funnel cake. Next time I will roll the dough out into thinner strips and I will use more oil to get them crisper. Overall though, they were pretty delicious.
Using the Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Toaster Oven as an air fryer to make a healthy version of funnel cake.
I get excited about new appliances. This one hits the mark in both performance and it’s pretty to look at. It’s a great addition to my kitchen. Try one for yourself or buy as a gift and make someone else happy. I love Hamilton Beach small appliances. You can see another one of my favorites here.