Hi Everyone! Welcome to another installment of my Friday Favorites. This is just a collection of the things that I’m loving this week from every facet of my life, not just beauty.
1. My Makeup Collection – I have a pretty massive collection of makeup and beauty products. I even gave away a TON of my stash when I recently moved to my new house. I keep a lot of clear plastic containers filled with products, both old and new. When the mood strikes I pull out something new to use. It always seems to make me happy. These past few weeks I’ve pulled out some products and they’re already at the top of my list.
2. Weight Watchers – I started my journey again this week and I love this healthy eating lifestyle. Not only do I eat healthier when I’m on WW, but I also do better with my fitness.
3. The feeling of accomplishment when I get things checked off my lists. I feel like I’ve gotten many things completed this week. I wonder if anybody’s “to do” list is ever complete…
4. Sunshine and blue skies – We finally have blue skies and warmer temperatures here in north Texas. That means I get to walk outdoors and even enjoy a meal or a cup of tea outside when the mood strikes.
5. My Friends – I have some of the most amazing friends a girl could ask for (both near and far). I don’t know what I’d do without my daily dose of girl talk.
6. My New Shoes – I bought some comfy new shoes this week with the Nordstrom gift card that my husband gave me for Christmas. I actually usually use a large portion of it at Nordstrom Rack. I just hate paying full price for things when I don’t have to!
7. This necklace – I actually just received a belated Christmas gift in the mail from a friend. One of the items that she sent me was this absolutely cute and meaningful necklace. The reverse side of the pendant says “I believe in angels.” And you all know how I feel about angels…
Let me know if you have any favorite things this week. I’d love to hear about them!