Are you READY??!! This is the first post in my brand new blog series called Empowered Women. Each week I plan to introduce you to other women who are just like you and me. They’re all hard-working entrepreneurs, moms, wives, sisters, friends and more. Some may be brand new at pursuing their dreams. Others may be more seasoned or may be shifting gears. Either way, I’m happy to introduce them all to you.
I’m hoping that my introductions may lead you to friendships, business relationships and more. I hope that you’ll reach out to others who inspire you through their social media that I share at the bottom of each post.
Women lifting other women and helping each other out is empowering and very rewarding. The results can be endless… Please send me an email to email@example.com if you’d like to be featured here on my blog. I would LOVE to have you!
Today I would like to introduce you to the dynamic duo of Kim and Ashley.
- Tell us a little bit about YOU: Together Ashley and I are The DFW Business Babes. We help businesses grow through strategic brand development and facilitation of small group collaboration. I lived in Southlake for 15 years and moved to Grapevine 3 years ago. I’m the event coordinator for the House of Shine, Southlake Chamber’s Civic Group of the Year. My background is in PR, direct sales and a couple other endeavors. Ashley has lived in Southlake for nine years and is very involved in school activities, charities and is the Texas Product Junkie.
- Favorite Quotes: Your Brand is What People Say About You When You Leave the Room; You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Favorite Collaboration: We are very proud of the 4-class Branding and Collaboration series that we spent six months developing and fine-tuning. Ashley and I met five years ago when we were both with a direct sales company and knew that we wanted to work together in the future training women and small business owners on Branding, Collaboration, Promotions and Partnerships.
- Biggest disappointment: The vision of the network marketing company that we both worked with didn’t align with our morals and ethics. It was hard to walk away from the customer base we had built and the friendships that we’d make, but it helped us see how important your personal brand is to building a business and how working with like-minded professionals feeds your passions.
- Favorite Piece of Advice: Ask questions and listen to other’s experiences and you will gain knowledge. If you’re the smartest person in the room….find a new room.
- How can we support you: We’d love to be featured on your blog to gain additional exposure in the area as well as across new platforms. Our goal is to take our class series and trainings online so we can work with women all over the world.