I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween! I honestly am not into dressing up and all for Halloween. I enjoy passing out candy and seeing the kids smile in their adorable costumes. Luckily the rain stopped early in the morning here so things could dry out a bit before the treat-or-treating commenced. I enjoyed a Toasted Honey Graham Soy Latte to celebrate.
I have some wonderful beauty tips and ideas for you this week from the Beauty Blog Coalition. As always, there are reviews, new products, skincare, nail polish ideas, beauty boxes and more in the mix. Click over to the links that sound interesting to you. I’m sure you’ll find something that is useful and makes you happy!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Box 5 gets better every month, and the Think Pink box in October was absolute perfection!
- Painted Ladies: The Redken Blow Dry Collection is Sheila’s new hair styling dream team! Find out how you can win a set valued at $70.
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Ladylike and bold, Erika loves the Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eye Shadow Palette in Trafalgar. A full review and swatches tell all.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is in love with Osmosis Skincare Colour makeup line. You wouldn’t think these strong, long-wearing pigments came from a natural & gentle brand!
- Beauty on the Bayou: GIVEAWAY STRIVECTIN ADVANCED TIGHTENING NECK CREAM
- I Know all the Words: Get nostalgic with some unique scents from Demeter including Paperback, Lemon Meringue, and Espresso
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Can’t get enough of Halloween? Jessica has a holo-ween inspired nail polish collection to show you!
- Beauty by Miss L: Having problems with extremely dry skin? Selexir Skincare might be the solution for you!
- Color Me So Crazy: Mani Bombs for my Little Fingers from Lolita Lacquers!
- From My Vanity: Get inspired with this beautiful fall-themed look that Katie created using the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: How to Get Your Makeup To Last All Night
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Not all beauty boxes are created equal. See one that Stacie thinks is definitely worth its money.