This month’s Beauty Box 5 is totally pinked out. That makes me happy! I’m a fan of the color and love when companies use the color as a platform to bolster breast cancer awareness. Beauty Box 5 decided to send an entire box full of pretty pink goodies for the October subscription box. The price of the box varies. The usual rate is $12.00 per month for 5 deluxe samples and sometimes full size products. The cost goes down to $8.25 per month when you purchase an entire year. So, let’s talk about what was in the box…
- HappyFace Makeup Cleansing Cloth from Happy Hands– A pretty pink machine washable cloth that removes makeup with just water. It’s nice and soft too, therefore gentle on the skin. Retail $3.99 #wipethatfaceoff
- Pink Rhinestone Kabuki Brush from Ferro Cosmetics – Perfect (and pretty) for buffing on powder products or for blending. Don’t you love the rhinestones? It’s pretty to keep out on the vanity too! Retail $25.00 #ferrocosmetics
- Nubar Mini Nail Polish – One can never have too many pink nail polishes, as far as I’m concerned. Retail $4.00 for full size #nubar
- Perfect Pout Long Lasting Balm Stick fro Styli-Style – Love this balm. It’s nice, highly pigmented and has a vanilla scent. Retail $4.99 #stylistyle
- Knotty Hair Ties – This is perfect for putting your hair up in a pony tail. They don’t cause dents in the hair. However, my hair is too heavy to effectively wear this type of elastic in my hair. Retail $4.00 #shopknotty
Worth it or not? I think so!! This is a great box of beauty products to sample for only $8.25 per month. Let me know your favorite subscription boxes in the comments below.
*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.