This week’s edition of beauty tips includes some great beauty product reviews from the beauty blogger coalition community. This round-up post includes some new releases for the fall. Yay! I love seeing the new releases before they hit the stores so I can carefully plan my upcoming shopping trips. I often go by what these ladies have recommended. Take a look around because I’m certain that there’s something for everyone this week!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Barneys New York LOVE YOURSELF Bag Event is going on now through September 13, and you won’t want to miss out on their amazing gift bag and Step-up Gifts. Get all of the details from LSBB!
- Painted Ladies: Find out how you can customize your eyeshadow options and get a 20% coupon code to ittsē.
- TheFabZilla: Are you eyeing Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2015 Lip Color Collection? I have So Vain, Forbidden Pink and Lilac Nymph!
- george&bear: Clare sorts the good from the bad with six of the best cleansers for your morning shower.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: A fun and hot manicure by Jessica this week!
- Color Me So Crazy: I have Bunnies for my NCC Monthly Challenge and They are Super CUTE!!
- From My Vanity: Check out a fun way to organize and store your beauty samples so you’ll remember to actually use them!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Erika shares her love for Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Nude Beach.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison is showing off the limited edition Milani rose embossed powder blush in the gorgeous Awakening Rose shade that’s perfect for fall.
- ProcrastiNails: Katherine is giving one of her favourite nail art looks an encore with this recreation of an ikat mani from 2013!
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: Colourpop Haul & Swatches.
- I Know all the Words: Newness from Clarins forFall 2015 including the new and improved Jolie Rouge!
- Beauty by Miss L: Need a good neutral eyeshadow palette for everyday use? Why not try Cargo Cosmetics The Essentials Eye palette.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : Alison of the Advice Sisters reviews 2 newbies from NARS
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: You don’t have to spend a lot to get good products. See Stacie’s picks for 10 under $10.
- Collective Beauty : Achieve a flawless airbrush finish with Luminess Air!
[Tweet “Read reviews on beauty products & get great beauty tips over on Makeup Obsessed Mom. #bblogger @thejools123”]
Leave a Reply