What’s new this week from the beauty blog coalition? Lots of beauty product reviews on newly released products! We’ve all been trying out products to see how they work so that you don’t have to. Click on some of the links below for products that may interest you.
Be sure to come back later this week for another AMAZING epic beauty product giveaway from this wonderful group of beauty bloggers. In the meantime, you can still enter my giveaway for some of the Mix Fix Conditioner Boosters HERE (until 2/4/16).
- Painted Ladies: A sweet eyeshadow tutorial for Valentine’s Day featuring the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette.
- Advice Sisters Beauty,Fashion,Lifestyle: Can Fish Eggs Really Tighten Your Skin. Alison of advicesisters.com finds a luxe product that does
- Color Me So Crazy: I’m Showing Off Some Studio Gear Matte Lipstick and You Don’t Want to Miss It!!!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is showing off her FOTD with fab new makeup from Milani.
- I Know all the Words: Things get cutesy (and very pink) with the Hello Kitty Collection by OPI
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA SILKEN Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 35 is the perfect sunscreen that is nourishing, offers great perfection, and serves as a fantastic makeup primer. Sunscreen really doesn’t get better than this!
- From My Vanity: Check out these NEW products from L’Oreal, Physicians Formula, Milani, and Burt’s Bees!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Correcting and concealing made easy with the new Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Concealer.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: If you’re looking for some unique & outstanding nail polish, Jessica has the Baroness X Ex Libris collection to show you!
mwah! thanks for all the links. my weekend reading is sorted!
My pleasure! Thanks for stopping by! Stacie xo