*PR sample – Only my 100% honest opinion is given on these products.
The theme for the June 2015 Beauty Box 5 is Bon Voyage. Everything in this box is based on the theme. I’ve been reviewing this monthly subscription box program for almost two years now. I feel like it has gotten better as time has gone by. The cost is only $12 per month ($99 if you sign up for a year) for 4-5 beauty products. The box usually contains at least 1-2 full size products as well as several sample size products. The mix is made up of makeup, beauty accessories, hair, skincare, fragrance, body, and nail products. You can go to the Beauty Box 5 website to see if this is a subscription that would be a good match for you. This is my reveal post for this month’s box.
1. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara deluxe size sample – Who doesn’t love Urban Decay and a brand new mascara to try? Great for home and/or travel. Retails for $22.
2. Nails Inc. Full Size Nail Polish – The perfect pink polish for spring and summer. Retails for $9.50.
3. Simple Skincare Micellar Water – No offense, but I really don’t consider a foil packet of anything to be considered a sample size. I do like this line of skincare and have purchased this product on my own to try out. Retails for $7.99
4. Herbal Essences Body Wash – The scent on this body wash is Honey I Smell Good. This body wash smells great for those of you who like foodie scented products like me. Retails for $2.49.
5. LOL Rotational Eye Shadow – This is a rather large size eye shadow palette. I’ve never heard of this brand before. The enclosure says that it is a French and Australian line. I’m anxious to try it out.
6. There is a bonus coupon in the box worth $20 to be used online at Gorge Hair.
Have you tried this beauty box subscription program out? Do you currently receive any monthly subscription boxes? Let me know in the comments below.
Leave a Reply