Hi Everyone! I hope you’re all dry and safe on this record setting blizzard weekend. It’s time for the weekly beauty blog coalition’s beauty tips and reviews. We have an almost record setting number of bloggers participating this week with some interesting posts for you. Take some time to go through and see what each blogger is offering. I’m certain that we have you covered, whether you’re looking for beauty and fitness tips or reviews of the latest products…
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison from Never Say Die Beauty is giving away a purse spray of exotic Lady Vengeance eau de parfum from indie brand, Juliette Has A Gun. Enter to win it!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim reviews the Irresistible Me Diamond Professional Flat Iron, see how it worked on her natural hair.
- Color Me So Crazy: Tweezerman Has All the Goodies for Your Nails!
- I Know all the Words: CC gets cushy with Pur Air Perfection CC Cushion Foundation.
- Katie Garvin: Katie shared how she keeps her legs smooth and silky throughout the winter on her blog this week! There’s a bonus DIY body scrub recipe, too!
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Get fit in the comfort of your own home using resistance bands. See how Stacie is using hers.
- Confessions of a Makeup Addict: IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush Duo
- ProcrastiNails: Pink, blue, stamping and chevrons are some of the things that make up this fun hipster mani Katherine did this week!
- TheFabZilla: Are you into liquid lipsticks? TheFabZilla shares the high’s and low’s of MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Thinking about picking up Formula X Alchemy II? Jessica compared it to the original Alchemy this week!
- Beauty by Miss L: Are you looking for matte lipstick that doesn’t dry out your lips? Then Avon True Colour Perfectly Matte lipsticks might become your new favorite lipsticks!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a gorgeous neutral eyeshadow palette that is affordable? Then check out the Makeup Revolution Ultra 32 Eyeshadow Palette in Affirmation! It’s affordable and stunning!
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Lumixyl Trifecting Night Cream is a beautiful way to get started on the Retinol Road. Erika shares her review of this treatment that will help you get a gorgeous, glowing complexion.
- Collective Beauty: Affordable makeup storage solutions!
- Peppermint Lips Beauty Blog: Your Soft Lips Best Friend: ChapStick products review & Giveaway!
Leave a Reply