I love the beauty box subscription boxes that show up on my doorstep each month. They’re always filled with surprises. The January Beauty Box 5 arrived a few days ago and it didn’t disappoint. It had some wonderful beauty products that are perfect for the cold winter months. Want to know what was in my box? Read on to find out…
January Beauty Box 5 contents:
- Travel size Salon Grafix Freezing Hair Spray – Mega hold hair spray. I haven’t used this, but know it will do the job when needed. *No retail price included.
- Nails Inc Polish in Sloane Mews. This is a gorgeous plum colored polish perfect for my fall and winter wardrobe. Retail $9.99 #fashionnailed
- Not Your Mother’s Haircare Plump for Joy thickening elixer for hair. This can be used on both wet and dry hair for added volume. Retail $7 #NotYourMothers
- Keratin Gloves from Bodipure. A revolutionary hand treatment to strengthen nails and nourish skin and cuticles. I really need this to improve the condition of my hands. Retail $5.00 #keratingloves
- Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Treatment designed to give hair long-lasting repair results. We could probably all use this, especially those of us who color our hair. Full size retails for $14.99 #novex
- Custom Accent Nail Wraps from Scratch – Patterned nail wraps that are applied to polished nails to add some nail art to a boring manicure. Retail $6 #goscratchit
You can see some of my previous boxes here from October and December. I really enjoy receiving these beauty boxes. They sell for $12 each. If you purchase a year subscription for $99, then the price goes down to $8.25 per month. I think this box is a superb deal. You can get more information at BeautyBox5.com.
What do you think of the January Beauty Box 5? Was it worth the money?
*PR sample. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else.