I don’t know about you, but I love getting my monthly flyers in the mail from Ulta. I love to browse through them and see all of the new beauty releases. I usually sit and analyze each page and pick out the items that will be going into my shopping cart.
The latest flyer that came in the mail includes Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty event. These are beauty products that are featured each day at pretty amazing prices. The event runs from September 4th -24th. You still have plenty of time to grab great deals and discover some new products that you might not have purchased otherwise.
I’ve already picked out the days that I’ll be stopping into Ulta to grab some of their beauty deals. Here are my picks:
- September 9th Tarte Lip Sculptor Lipstick – This will be a new product for me to try. I like that it has a lipstick on one end and a lipgloss on the other. There are so many pretty colors to choose from. Beauty Steal Price $12
- September 12th Mally Shadow Stick Extra – I love these eye shadow sticks. They make application of shadow quick and easy. My favorite color in the collection is Over the Taupe. Beauty Steal Price $12.50
- September 14th It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara – This is already a favorite mascara of mine and getting it for half price makes me jump for joy. I’ll actually get a few of these to have as backups. Beauty Steal Price $12
- September 16th Smashbox Always Sharp Kohl Eyeliner – These are a great deal! I love this product for lining my tightline and lash line. The pointed tip that never has to be sharpened is a bonus. It stays in place all day long. It comes in many colors. I have the shades Raven and Sumatra. Beauty Steal Price $10
- September 18th Stila Perfect me, Perfect Hue Palette – Eyes and cheeks in a single palette? Yes! They have several gorgeous varieties to choose from. These are a great steal. I hope everyone will pick up at least one of these palettes. Beauty Steal Price $19.50
Have you made any purchases at the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty event yet? Do you plan to run by Ulta to pick up some goodies? Let me know in the comments below.
*Affiliate links are used in this post. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else. Thanks for your support.