I think I’m celebrating my two year anniversary of my subscription to the Popsugar Must Have Box this month. Yes, I’m a huge fan and have been enjoying this monthly subscription service for two whole years. There have been mediocre boxes and amazing boxes. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions on the products in subscription boxes. I personally have had a pretty positive experience with these boxes. That being said, let’s take a peek at what was in the October Must have Box.
- Savvy Sleepers Luxury Satin Pillowcase – 100% satin pillowcase to help prevent wrinkles and protect hair from breakage. I’m happy to have this brand new white one. Retail $36
- Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling – A nice book to read. Unfortunately I haven’t had time for leisurely reading lately. One day… Retail $25
- Richer Poorer Hope Sleep Socks – Yes! I love these soft fluffy pink socks and love that they support breast cancer research. Retail $15
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Hair Product – I’ve used this for many years. This is a nice travel size spray bottle. This company also supports breast cancer awareness by providing advanced cancer screenings. This was an extra “bonus item included in the box. Retail $11.96
- Easy, Tiger Brown Paper Bag Liquor Bag Set – Cute but not really my thing. Decorative brown paper bags for gifting or carrying a bottle of wine. Retail $8
- Honest Company Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub – One can never have too many body scrubs in the drier winter months to exfoliate the skin. Retail $17
- Belgian Boys De Stroopwafel – These treats look delectable to me! I’ve been saving them for a day or a moment when I need a pick me up treat. Retail $1.59
- $40 gift card to the Danielle Stevens website to use to purchase monogrammed jewelry.
- 30% off coupon to be used on an Honest Company purchase.
- Coupon for purchasing more Savvy Sleepers pillowcases.
Verdict: Overall, this box was pretty good, in my opinion. The cost is $39.95 per month. What do you think?
Miss Jena says
Overall, how have you liked the monthly service? Worth the $40?
I LOVE IT! It’s one of my all time favorite boxes. I’ve done lots of blog posts and Youtube videos about it if you want to look them up. Stacie xo
This looks pretty neat!
Wow, that’s a LOT of stuff in one box! Awesome! I loved Mindy Kaling’s first book, her second is on my list to read.