I hope you’re having a wonderful day! I’m here today to share some beauty tips, secrets, reviews and more with you. There are so many new products and collections to see this time of year. Hopefully you’ll take ten minutes to visit some of the links below from some top beauty bloggers. This week we have some amazing posts for you that you don’t want to miss!!
- TheFabZilla: Subscribe to TheFabZilla to receive your FREE Fall Beauty e-Book penned by The Beauty Council members. In a nutshell, we are a group of beauty & lifestyle bloggers whose mission is to empower women in the realm of beauty, style and health.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica has a review of the Sephora Formula X Ombre Glitters this week!
- Painted Ladies: Truly outrageous! Sheila has a step-by-step Halloween makeup tutorial with a fun Jem inspired look.
- AdviceSisters Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle : pamper your lips and then glamorize them with bold color http://www.advicesisters.com/beauty/fab-red-berry-lippies
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: African Botanics has 7 new skincare products that are mind-blowing game changers! Check them out here!
- Color Me So Crazy: KERANIQUE Shampoo and Conditioner Set is Everything for This Bunch of Hair… Is It For YOU?
- I Know all the Words: All the oils- cleansing, facial, and body- with the Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy range.
- Makeup Obsessed Mom: Is there really such thing as a sweat proof foundation? Check out Stacie’s review for No Worries No Sweat..
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison’s new Jord Wood Watch is the perfectly fashion accessory now that fall is in full swing. Check out how she’s styled it
- Crazy Beautiful Makeup: Becca & Jaclyn Hill NEW LE Champagne Glow Palette
- Notes from My Dressing Table: Get your glow on! Erika has your hookup. Lather’s beautiful Glycolic Acid mask. Read the review, then enter to win one of your own!
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Love to #travel? Enter The Ultimate #Monterey Bay #Vacation #Giveaway to win a $1500 trip!
- From My Vanity: Don’t you just hate when you break a nail? Well, Katie shares how you can fix your nail and save your manicure with this easy trick!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki from Grow It Girl is getting ready for date night and showing an easy fall date night makeup look.
- Collective Beauty : Fall ins
Team from Bound for Style says
Thanks for all these collection. Love it.