I haven’t participated in the Sunday Social for a few weeks but decided that today would be a good time to get back into it. Isn’t it weird how you feel so “out of the loop” when you get out of your regular routine?
Here are the questions for this week’s Sunday Social…
1. What do you value most in life?
My health. Without your health you have nothing. I try to eat right and exercise almost daily hoping to be the healthiest that I can be. I think it really does make a difference.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why?
The iPad!! I am connected to my iPad as if it is my lifeline. LOL! Drives my hubby crazy. He just doesn’t get it. He has an iPad too but never uses it. He prefers to be connected to his laptop. He’s just not an Apple guy so he has no clue how great the iPad is.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life?
The secret to a good life is having someone to share it with. It doesn’t matter if you’re rich or poor.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone?
I want to be remembered for caring about others. I do what I can to make other people happy, especially those who have cancer and other illnesses. It doesn’t take much to make someone else smile.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of?
I am proud of my kids. I see how caring they are to others. They all have good morals and respect for everyone around them.
6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you?
Terry Hatcher. People tell me that I resemble her all the time. Not sure if this is accurate, but I do take it as a compliment! I love her!
Link up every week for the Sunday Social with Neely and Ashley. You will be glad that you did!!