.*This post is sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I LOVE sitting outside on my patio to do anything and everything. My backyard oasis is a very important part of every single day. I sit out there to think, to enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, to watch my favorite tv shows, to work and more. My favorite time of day to sneak out on the patio is early morning. I sip my coffee and watch a little morning television while planning for the day.
My husband and I are currently in the market for a new tv to complete our space since ours bit the dust last week. We’ve been told about the Veranda Series of SunBriteTVs.
These tv’s are exactly what we need for our patio because they meet our criteria and then some:
- Weatherproof TV built for full-shade outdoor living areas
- Powder-coated rust-proof aluminum exterior protects internal components from rain, snow, dust, insects, humidity, and salt air.
- Up to 50% brighter than indoor TVs for improved viewing in brighter outdoor environments.
- 4K UHD with HDR
- Large weatherproof media bay makes cable connections easy. It has plenty of storage room for many popular media players, and thick gaskets seal out moisture and the elements
- Available in 43”, 55”, 65” and 75” sizes (we’re looking at the 65″ size)
We love having our family over for cookouts. The men always congregate on the back patio to cook on the grill and watch sports while us ladies usually congregate in the kitchen fixing side dishes and desserts. It’s one of our favorite ways to spend our time together. You can find us out there often.
I love that the SunBriteTV is weatherproof. We get some serious storms in Texas. They’re usually accompanied by strong winds that blow the rain in every direction. Even though our mounted tv area is covered, it’s nice to know that the tv won’t be damaged should some of the rain blow on it. These tvs “are engineered to survive just about any climate in North America, resisting the harsh effects of rain, snow, dust, insects, and extreme temperatures.”
Do you already have a tv in your outdoor space? Maybe I’ve inspired you to create a beautiful outdoor area at your house. I’m pretty sure that including a SunBriteTV will make whatever space you create an oasis to be enjoyed for years to come.
Leave a Reply