Are you a bath girl? Do you know someone who love to take baths? We are bath fans at my house. There’s nothing like a long warm bath in the evening before bed. I actually take two baths a day during the colder months. It’s the only thing I can do to warm up my bones. Adding a bath bomb to the water makes the experience even better. Therefore, I was so excited to collaborate with Sky Organics to review their new Bubble Box. It stole my heart from the moment I opened the package.
The Bubble Box contains a bath bomb, a shower steamer, a bubble cake and a surprise. All of the products are made in the USA and are cruelty free. In addition, they are:
- 100% natural, handmade
- have no additives
- contain organic ingredients
- are phthalate free
- are vegan
- are gluten free
This box is a subscription box that costs $16.95 per month (you can cancel anytime). Each month you get at least 4 products. The fragrances will change with each box. The box makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day, a birthday, Mother’s Day, “just because” OR maybe a gift for yourself. Since the box contains a variety of products it can be shared by several people. For example, someone may prefer showers and can use the shower steamer while another person can use the bath bomb, etc. Be sure to go visit their website HERE to see ALL of the products they carry.
The December box contained 4 items:
- Pumpkin Apple Butter Bath Bomb – fall special bath bomb with a mixture of orange, apple, pear, pineapple, and cherries with middle notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove and notes of warm vanilla.
- Candy Apple Bath Bomb – a delicious aroma of a big red juicy apple dipped in warm buttery caramel.
- Oatmeal Milk & Honey Bubble Scoop – immerse your body in a sea of bubbles scented with creamy French vanilla, soy milk and a base note of nutty almond.
- Peppermint Shower Steamer -Refresh and relax your muscles with our crisp, clean, true peppermint shower steamer.
I LOVE this subscription box. I feel like the cost is great because good bath bombs can cost upwards of $7 each. As shown in my photo above, you can see that these bath bombs are very generous in size. The fragrances in this box are all very friendly to my sensitive nose. I’ve only used one bath bomb and the bubble bar so far. They both left my skin feeling soft and with a light scent left behind. I enjoy the spa-like experience and highly recommend this box if you’re into this too!
What do you think of the Sky Organics Bubble Box? Let me know in the comments below.
*This box was sent to me for editorial consideration. All opinions are mine and aren’t influenced by anyone else.