The POPSUGAR Must Have Box has always been one of my favorite monthly subscription boxes. I’ve been receiving it for almost three whole years now. The POPSUGAR monthly subscription is $39.95 (including shipping). You can subscribe to more boxes at a time and get reduced pricing if you prefer. Either way, these are completely worth their price.
You always receive at least $100 (usually much more) of Lisa Sugar’s curated favorites and let me tell you, she has amazing taste!! Each box contains all full size products in the beauty, fashion, fitness and home categories and more. This is a great way to discover new products that you might not be aware of otherwise. Right now you can use the code June5 to get $5 off your first box.
This time around I have an extra box to give away to one of you. It’s filled with some fun products to get you through the summer. Let’s take a peek at the products in the June box.
PR sample/affiliate links
The first four products in the box are beauty and fashion essentials for summer.
- There is a bright red compact mirror for touch ups on the go from Knock Knock. It has a sassy little saying on the outside, which completes itself on the inside. It says “Are you ready for your closeup?” How cute is that?! Perfect for keeping in your purse, pocket, car or gym bag. Retail $10
- Speaking of perfect on-the-go-products, take a look at these super convenient underarm deodorant wipes from Pacifica. These are aluminum free and vegan and have a nice scent (I love Pacifica’s perfumes). These work well and kept me fresh, even in the 100 degree Texas heat. Retail $9
- Also included in the beauty category is a fun patriotic nail polish called Born on the 4th from NCLA. It’s a red, white and blue sparkle that can be worn on it’s own or layered over another polish. This one is exclusive to POPSUGAR. Retail $16
- The products shown are photographed on top of the next item in the box. It’s a gorgeous sarong in a neutral diamond print from Hat Attack. It can be worn multiple ways over your swimsuit as a cover-up or even twisted and tied and worn as a scarf in the cooler months. Retail $58
- Next up is a snack item, which happens to be one of my favorite categories as well. These are Sriracha flavored Pressels, a bag of spicy reduced fat and low sodium pretzel chips. Retail $1.29
- This box includes a fun gold bottle opener from Sisters of Los Angeles. It’s both functional and fun to look at. Retail $12
- The last item in this box is a fun game to play with family and friends called “Who am I?” from Wild and Wolf. Each card has hints for guessing the celebrity listed. It’s an easy and fun game to test your celebrity I.Q. Retail $12.95
This wasn’t my favorite of all the POPSUGAR boxes that I’ve received. However, it did have some products that made me happy. Take a look at the POPSUGAR website to see some of their previous boxes and how their subscription program works.
Tell me what you think of the June Must Have Box… Worth the $39.95?
*POPSUGAR sent me a box for review and I purchased one for this giveaway. All opinions are mine and are not influenced by anyone else. #sponsored
I’ve been trying out some Pacifica deodorant wipes. They are pretty nice.
Veronica U says
Wow! The price initially threw me off but you get some good quality stuff! I’m intrigued! 🙂
tracie brown says
My favorite eyeshadow pallette is from a company called ROOT! It has pink/browns and pinks as colors!
Ashley C says
I’ve been on the hunt for a good eyeshadow palette, I don’t have one right now!
Lola Seicento says
What fantastic summer essentials!
I’m always intrigued to see what’s in the PopSugar boxes. I love the sound of the July 4th polish, and the sarong sounds like fun! What a great summer giveaway idea!
Allison recently posted…Giveaway: New Hair Accessories from Jen Atkin for Chloe + Isabel!
Colleen Boudreau says
Lorac PRO palette 2.
That red compact is seriously cute. I’m a huge fan of sriracha-flavoured anything! Now you’ve made me hungry!
CosmetopiaDigest recently posted…Beauty Empties June 2016 + Linkup
Ha that game looks so cute! Good luck to everyone entering! (I’m in Canada so sadly can’t enter!)
Every month I look at the contents to see if I should resubscribe. The last two boxes I got though I ended up giving away. I love the variety of the boxes though. That sarong would be my favorite item in this box.
I just subscribed to Sephora Play. I’d love to try PopSugar but it’s a little spendy for every month.
Erika recently posted…StriVectin Hair Color Care Hair Care | My Notes and a Giveaway!
I just signed up for the Sephora Play box.
I’m so intrigued by the deodorant wipes! I’ve never tried anything like that, and I love Pacifica, so I’m sure they’re great!
Tiffany Banks says
I do not receive any subscription boxes! I would love to though 🙂
i have tried out a few subscription boxes but never stuck with any yet
Cute items, but I want to try those Sriracha Pressels!! LOL 🙂
Shipra recently posted…Discover Boating and Seas the Day
Pacifica Underarm Deodorant Wipes are definitely a must-have… I have one in my purse or in my beach bag at all times because they are perfect for summer 🙂
Jamie Martin says
I’ve gotten Julep.
This is SUCH a great box! That polish is perfect for the 4th of July!
I enjoyed the review of your Popsugar box especially the Pacifica wipes and congrats on the lucky winner!
i can’t commit to subscription boxes, i’ve only tried a few and canceled them after a couple months
I totally understand! Stacie xo
Stacie recently posted…Can You Really See a Dermatologist at Home?
I receive the Sephora Play box
Stephanie Hartman says
I was a avid ipsy subscriber but just cancelled for Scentbird.
I recently signed up for the Sephora play box. Great to giveaway!
i will not commit to any subscription box; the are totally not worth it to me. you end up with piles of stuff unless you share.
You’re right. You do often end up with piles of things you might not use. It’s good for me since I have 2 daughters who love the same things that I do and we share.
Stacie recently posted…6 Great Ways To Care For Your Skin
Christy Peeples DuBois says
I sometimes get the Target Beaty box but have not subscribed to any others yet. I always think I am going to but just haven’t.
Cynthia Richardson says
I have not yet subscribed to a beauty box
I currently do not subscribe to any. I am checking to see exactly which one I would like
I have not purchased a subscription box yet but I have been shopping around to find the best one. I wanted to order one for my daughter.
Brenda G. says
Bang for your buck. Everything is expensive nowadays but it is worth it all included (shipping and handling).
I use to be sucbsibed to julep but had to cancel my subscription.
I can’t commit to anything like that.
Maren recently posted…Un-Depress (Yourself) #19
Grace Bertou says
Actually as of today I’m looking into buying the Goddess Provision box 🙂
laurie murley says
I have never received a subscription box before but would love to try this one
I don’t currently get any subscription boxes, but I would love to get PopSugar!
I do not! I don’t have the money to!
Dana Canary says
I like subscription boxes. They are fun. pop sugar seems to be worth the cost
Marlene B. says
Not sure the box is worth $39.95 in my opinion, if I bought those items on my own I am sure I could find them much cheaper!
Every once in awhile I’ll order Walmart’s $5 Beauty box.
I don’t currently do any subscription boxes although I’m always tempted by the PopSugar box!
Lynn T. says
I tried Glossybox once, and i realized I hate getting things I don’t want like lip products and in colors I wouldn’t have picked for myself. I love the idea of getting myself a gift box monthly or quarterly but I dont like being disappointed, that’s my friends’ job when they give me gifts for my bday or Christmas…things I dont want, lol
sarah k says
I haven’t signed up for any of the subscription boxes yet.
The only subscription is the Walmart one.