Father’s Day is right around the corner. I’m a huge fan of buying gifts that are personalized and a bit unique that you just don’t see every single day. I like things that have sentimental meaning behind them too. I’ve come up with 12 personalized and unique Father’s Day gift ideas that will make any dad happy. Remember that some of my picks are personalized and take time for stores to produce so you need to get on the ball if you want to have these by Father’s Day which is on Sunday, June 17th in the US this year.
Father’s Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. Did you know that Father’s Day was not celebrated in the US, outside Catholic traditions, until the 20th century. As a civic celebration in the US, it was inaugurated in the early 20th century to complement Mother’s Day by celebrating fathers and male parenting. I no longer have my dad, but I sure do have a heart full of special and incredible memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
12 Personalized and Unique Father’s Day Gift Ideas (in no particular order):
1 . Dad’s Workshop Sign – These signs can be customized with whatever words you want to make it unique and special for the dad in your life.
2. Custom Leather Bracelet – I LOVE this braided leather bracelet and think it has a nice masculine look to it. This one has a sterling silver Dad bead on it, but other words are available.
3. Rustic Desk Organizer – How unique is this rustic desk organizer?! Perfect for the man who already has it all and you’re looking for something “different” this year.
4. Custom Carpenter Pencils – I love the personalized option that these pencils offer.
5. Daddy Penny Keychain – Dad won’t lose his keys with this personalized keychain.
6. Personalized Toiletry Bag – This is one of my all time favorite things to give as a gift. Even if dad has a toiletry bag already, he’ll be needing a fresh new one soon and the custom monogram steals my heart.
7. Etched Personalized Beer Glass – Dad will proudly drink his beer out of this custom glass.
8. Custom Leather Keychain – Nice custom leather keychain that can be hung on a belt or bag.
9. Leather Tech Travel Bag – I love this tech organizer! The interior has pockets to hold extra items too.
10. Circuit Board Keychain – This is a fun and super unique keychain for the techy dads out there.
11. Dad’s Tools Keychain – Every dad needs tools and this fun keychain ensures that he has his tools wherever he goes.
12. Unique Coffee Mugs – There are so many options for mugs that dads will proudly drink their coffee from.
Do you have a favorite gift from my list above? What’s your favorite gift to give that’s not on my list?
*This post contains affiliate links. This means that I will earn a small commission if you use my link to make a purchase. This does not affect your price or shopping experience. Thanks for your support of my blog!