I had a pretty good week as far as meeting my goals that I set for myself last week. Here is a recap:
|Total fail! I don’t have an SLR camera so I was not able to catch the splash. I am thinking of purchasing a used one or a beginner new one. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.|
|This one came out pretty decent.|
|This was supposed to have the object as the focal point and the background blurred. Needless to say, everyone else’s came out a lot better than mine.|
Yes, I added several posts, joined several link ups and added lots of comments. I still feel so behind the rest of the blogging world. However, I am coming up on 2 years on my YouTube channel and most bloggers don’t make videos too.
Not gonna lie… Most of my packing was complete the night before my trip. But as always, I was stuffing last minute items into my suitcase.
Nope, didn’t happen. I should be ashamed. However, I did pack some cards with a pen and stamps into by travel bag. You never know when you will have free time on vacation.
Nope! Not unless you consider Lean Cuisine a home cooked meal. LOL! It was mostly just one daughter and myself at home for the week. Since she sleeps until 2 or 3 in the afternoon our mealtimes didn’t exactly coordinate.
Not a day goes by where I don’t reflect on my life and all that I have been given.
I am traveling this week so my goals will be shorter and different. But I like setting goals, so here goes:
1. Walk at least 3 times. I am hoping that 2 of these times will be through Central Park in NYC. I usually do this when I am here. What a cool park to walk or run through.
2. Stay open minded and patient when dealing with my husband’s family. This is family reunion week and I don’t always see eye to eye with everyone else in these situations. I plan to just kick back and not get stressed out.
3. Try to get a few of those thank you notes written… Afterall, I did bring the supplies with me.
4. Shop, but not til I drop! Haha! Since I don’t need a single thing (except for the contact lens solution that I forgot) I will make a few purchases of items that I simply cannot buy at home or are such a good deal that I can’t pass them up. Hmmm… Not sure how this one will pan out. But who can vacation without shopping? Especially in NYC?!
5. Continue to post on my blog. Afterall, I have my iphone, ipod touch, ipad and Macbook with me. Crazy but true! I need each device for a different purpose, therefore I travel with them all.
6. Continue to count my blessings. I am truly thankful for so much.