See my previous post called Feeling Funky.
I bought the craft supplies to make these coasters that I saw on Pinterest. Does that count?
These would be great for gifts!
I made these delicious muffins too. But, they are from Betty Crocker, not scratch. If you haven’t tried them you MUST! I made them as mini muffins so that I wouldn’t feel too guilty eating more than just one.
|These are so good!
Thank you Veronica (my Fall swap partner) for sending these to me!!
4. Start some holiday shopping. There wasn’t any Black Friday shopping for me. I’m still contemplating Cyber Monday.
Goals for this week:
You know I always include this in my weekly goals.
2. Get my Christmas shopping almost complete.
No more procrastinating. Just do it!
3. Write thank you cards that are overdo.
4. Arrive early for all appointments this week.
I’m almost always on time. But I do prefer to arrive early.
5. 3-4 blog posts and 2-3 Youtube videos.
6. Order my Christmas cards this week.
I’ve taken pictures of my kids recently and plan to put them together for our holiday photo card. I enjoy sending and receiving photo cards every year.
7. One day at a time…
I have a lot going on this week but plan to tackle it one day at a time!
Have a great week!