1. Continue walking (as long as my hip cooperates) and doing pilates.
I took most of the week off from walking and I’m glad I did. The bursitis in my hip has completely settled down. Now I’ll be ready to go again. I only walked on Sunday for a total of 2.75 miles. Taking it slow…
2. Work on my blog.
Worked on the blog every single day.
3. Bake something low in fat and calories.
I made low fat Betty Crocker brownies and only ate 1/2 of one brownie. The willpower was working overtime!
4. Lunches with girlfriends.
Does lunch with my daughters count?
5. Finish off the closet.
I’ve gotten more done but still haven’t finished. I got a little caught up in looking at pictures and memorabilia that was in boxes up on the shelves.
6. Maybe list a few items for sale after cleaning out my closet. I have some nice things that I’m considering selling on ebay or another site.
I haven’t listed anything yet. I’m deciding the best place to do this.
7. Film and post 2 YouTube videos.
I actually filmed 4 videos and have uploaded all of them!! You can view my YouTube channel by clicking on the YouTube link in the upper right corner of this blog.
My goals for this week:
1. Start my fundraising for the AIM at Melanoma walk that is here in Dallas in May.
Here’s my link:
2. Figure out how to get more recipients to receive cards through my Give A Smile Today site.
3. Send out a few packages.
4. Get in a few walks and some pilates.
5. Blog networking.
Link up below if you want to share your goals or a positive post.
I’d love to have you!